Reviews for The Deluded
BellaC874 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This was a great chapter! I wonder what is in the woods that makes Edward so scared.

I bet that since he kissed her, she's a little safer than whatever wants Bella...or Edward. My guess would be Bella, but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to the update!
ChloeNine chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I'm leaning towards intriguing, not confusing. It's only been 2 chapters, a little confusion is a good thing. Personally, I don't feel confused, just curious. Is Edward Carlisle's son? Is he human, something else, or a human who believes he is something else? How will that affect Bella's feelings for him? And what is in the woods/what does Eward believe is in the woods? So far, I'm hooked!
Viridis73 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I'll treat you to one of my cutting & pasting style reviews. Lucky you!

~~And then he smiled, and I felt my knees go weak. Seriously. That’s when I realized life could be a cliché.~~

I chuckled. If only my life could become this cliche.

~~Just a simple phrase, but it carried enough meaning that just glancing at it should be enough to pull you back and shift your perspective. It’s Only a Fucking Book~~

I love that. Mind you, it should randomly be applied to many more areas of life.

~~Attempting to create some sort of life, something with meaning, I embraced this private time before I crawled into my Civic and headed towards another day of purgatory.~~

As in Ch 1, I find myself empathizing with her.

~~so my computer became my most valuable possession. It gave me an easy way to stay in touch with the world, and my few old friends, while keeping me from feeling the need to socialize with my co-workers. Not all of them were terrible people, but we had no interests in common.~~

Yeah...

~~The drive to work wasn’t too long, but still long enough to give me enough time to arrange my mindset, don my battle armor for the day ahead, try to lock my emotions away - lock me away.~~

Again, yeah...There was more, but FF's being bitchy.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Certainly intriguing. Wondering about Edward's heated skin, Dr Cullen asking about Bella, and when she will get back to forks. What is in the woods?
Bluenoserbaby chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Thanks for the new chapter.
Cullens Darlin chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I love this mystery!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Well, he certainly doesn't appear to be a vampire, though your summary indicates he is. I suppose. Perhaps it's a different mythology, a different kind of vampire? One with warm skin, beautiful green eyes, and lips that are not cold and hard.

I liked how you showed the progression of their relationship over lunches shared, and how Bella feels the attraction and the pull towards him. He seems to stay out of the sunlight, and the one scene where she sees rainbow sparkles in the distance..., and she sees him drive off. I don't think Edward works where Bella works, and that he only comes to lunch to meet with her.

*sigh* Okay, I admit I'm confused, but I guess that's what you're going for. If so, you're doing an outstanding job!
CullenCoven chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Hm this is definitely getting interesting. What's in the woods? Why should Bella stay out of the woods? What is Edward's last name... So many questions to ponder as we wait. I'm loving it. Great job. Can't wait to read more, I'm definitely intrigued!
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I was so glad to see this update! The relationship is moving right along! Rainbows and quick movements and stay out of the woods...hm. Can't wait to see what's next! Looking forward to the next chapter!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That first chapter really reeled me in at the end there. Will look forward to reading this new story. Good luck.
Adipocere chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Seeing as how this is only the first chapter, there is not much I can say at this point in a review. So far, I find the premise interesting and I especially like the flashback near the end since it adds a certain amount of ambiguity as to what precisely is occuring. The age old, is he or isn't he? I like tales that provoke thought and this one certainly does right from the start. To sum up, I find this intriguing and it provokes my curiosity. I am hopeful to see more here.

Many thanks for the unique start and I look forwards to more from you, FM. ;)

P.S. I typically won't review both here as well as on Twilighted, but I will, more often than not, try to at least vote on each chapter there if nothing else. ;) If there seems to be a dearth of reviews, I'd like you to know that this is merely because there are no errors for me to add constructive criticism over. I don't like to waste reviews by going over work that is already pristine and will usually only do so if said perfect work goes above extraordinary or is emotionally provocative. Basically, it's never you, it's just me. *wink*wink*
adorablecullens chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Appropriately, my office is an oven today as I'm reading this first chapter. I'm intrigued, as always! Looking forward to reading more.
bluemaybits chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm really enjoying your new story! Keep up the good work! Now I'm left wondering how long exactly Edward has been following Bella, just that once? Or all her life?
CullenCoven chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I tried not to read this, I really did. LMAO I added four new stories to my growing list this week. I read this though, and like last time, you sucked me right back in. Can't wait to read more.
BellaC874 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This sounds like an awesome story! I can't wait to see where you take this!

Looking forward to the update!
1,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 Next »