Reviews for Twisted Roots Completely Revised
IamtheBlackWitch chapter 16 . 11/14
Fantastic! One of the best post-war stories i've read.
Perfect chapter
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 16 . 5/25
So, I was going through the fliters oDraco and Hermione and I saw this one and it looked familiar and I went to see if I have reviewed it and I didn't see my review. So I'm letting you know that I enjoyed reading it and it thru for a surprise. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep it up!
Ianphelan chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Loved it! So cute! Would've like to know what happened with Harry and Ron but oh well :)
pwrmom2 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Loved it!
Hunter's Heir chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This chapter had me tingling at so many intervals, it was brilliant!
Faminana chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I have a question about your Anti-Litigation Announcement. How is Barack Obama directly influential and related to Harry Potter?
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Uwah this was beautiful! I am so glad that Lucius turned out to be a good man and bald learned to accept Hermione :D beautifully done~
Jimmi08 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Realy good story, thank you.
janjan2009 chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Really good story!
Ninja Goldfish chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
I know this story's been done for quite a while now, but I'd feel like a horrible reader if I didn't leave you a review! I absolutely loved it! Eh, the Malfoy's were all maybe a bit out of character, but who cares? It was great! Anyways, great job with the story and I'm now off to see what your other stories are like because you're just that amazing :)
SiriusJess chapter 16 . 6/17/2011
This story was absolutely awesome! One of the more believable Dramione's out there!
AutumnDragons chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Loved this story :)
bookivore chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
I really liked this story. The relationship between Hermione & Draco works well, they're all so much more grown up and it's developed beyond the silly crush thing in canon (no actual romances in canon IMHO).

The only spot that made me want to pause & comment was when Harry & Hermione were all gung-ho about Draco spying, for one it seemed very pushy which is all well if it were one of their own they were pushing into something but this was Draco, also I would expect if they had a chance they'd nose around the situation before they committed to a course of action - they did all throughout canon, though it doesn't seem so in retrospect, but remember the leadup to all the big adventures involved sneaking around, going to the library, asking people things. Having Harry immediately go to Kingsley put things back into balance.
caah-s chapter 16 . 12/13/2010