Reviews for Hopefully you'll feel the same
Vitrealle Aurora chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I. Love. You.
Oh, God. Edgey... drunken edgey... D;;
iStoleUrCupcake chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww, cute story! I really think you should a chapter two! :)Haha, I really like your writing style! Good job,and thanks for making me laugh!
Wolfareen chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"But I'm a lawyer too so that makes it okay!"

Love that line, got to say. Perfect drunken logic. Good story :)
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
TWO WHOLE BOTTLES! That's ridicules! Cute story, even though Miles was throwing up for a third of it.I felt really bad for Gumshoe who just had to be talking to Phoenix when Miles came over.
GreenWulf Is lazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Charlie, this made me facepalm and laugh so much. I hope you had as much fun writing this as I had reading it. Drunken Edgey is just the best. D

I was thinking that Fransiska would be a bit more shocked though, and considering that she would have entered a thrown up on toilet.

Anyway, kudos!
Mad Clown Disease chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I cracked up. This was awesome.
Rollingsushi chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
LOL "well, youre a dick!"

"No, pal, sir, my name is Dick"

HILARIOUS xDD and an excellent take at a drunkard Edgeworth xD
Ape87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was really funny, you should continue this and make a story out of it.
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was really really cute.

(on the other note, even though I pretty much pair anyone with everyone, I've not slashed Phoenix Wright characters. I was too impressed with the game, until I saw some Phoenix/Edgeworth art. Teehee!)

Faved!
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LOL!

This whole thing made me crack up a whole lot. Beginning from Miles's *unexpected* confession.

Even though a drunk Miles is not a good idea, but I think he is cuter this way. I mean, he is just plain awkward when he is sober. Then again, a drunk Miles is pretty awkward too...

Anyways, thanks for the comic relief!