Reviews for Never Ever Leave You
isa-chan chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEE FINISH THIS.

oh god. i'm sooooooo digging this fanfic 3 i hate/love kyota. /3 I hate when guys leave you then they come back and think everything's going to be perfectly fine as if nothing. . i mean honestly WTF. but he's still kyota (which is why this is so difficult) /3

anyways, PLEAAAAAASEE finish this! . !

you can try to write it in your own way, doesn't matter how different, i shall still read this! so don't give up, it's a great story idea, and i want to know what happened with the two brothers back in Russiaaa!

:'( please don't drop this project!
No text speak chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Try not using text speak, cause i might not even read chapter 2 because of the crappy text talk.
Not In Use 127645 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Please, Please make another chapter!
fizafrin chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
its ok u dnt hav 2 appolige ppl want everytin tey do 2 b likd by sumtin or sum rite? so good luck n ill b waitin fr wat u decide on

it will b a waist 2 discountinue tis ff tho!"
ScarletLycrois chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
If your writting sytle has changed does this mean more than one stories on your profile then?
NightMinsk chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
i know that it has been awhile, but is it possible to beg you for the next chapter? PLEASE?

by the way, i love everything
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This seems like it will be an interesting story! They are a good couple to write about since they're so different and seem to always miscommunicate.

However, I agree with some of your other reviewers- Try to put in a more conscious effort to avoid abbreviations and capitalize I's and all that other stuff. All too often, an otherwise great story on this site becomes only so-so just because it's annoying to read. Find a beta reader maybe, and I'm sure your story will improve!

Thanks for writing
Giraffee-Chann chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Hey so far ... i think its horrible . i dont get the stroy line . i just cant imagine tsubaki hating kyouta . im sorry , but i think yew Need to work more on your story . im sorry .
nexuswarrior offline chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
i like it so far. maybe you should add some more detail to the chapters. otherwise it is very good. : )

*nexuswarrior*
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Great story, love how the whole plot is comming into place and is both so hilarious and romantic. Hope u can updated soon
uhhh chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
If you're going to write a fic please don't shorten words as if you can't be bothered to type them. Does that split second in which it would take you to write 'you' or please' really mean that much to you?

Besides that, this is a great plot line, kept me on the edge of my seat with all these mini cliff hangers and such. Good job.

Oh and i'd appreciate it if you refrained from using smiley faces.

Next time try to put in more detail.

Keep going!
asdkjcn chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
It's good that you kept the characters in character, but pay more attention to spelling and grammar, and try improving your writing style.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Not bad for your first fan fiction.

However, please be mindful of your language. It's very irritating to be reading shorthands and msn language like, "pls","u" and leaving out the apostrophe in words like can't, haven't etc.

Also, instead of typing "I" in capital letters, you type it in small caps.

It gives readers the impression that you weren't really putting effort into writing the story and that you didn't bother to get someone to proof-read and do editing BEFORE you post it up on .

Please make the necessary changes and I'm sure your story will be a good read (:
yueyuuko chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
please update as soon as you can

can't wait
sangoyasha chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
I can't believe she would say that out loud for everyone to hear.I would be humiliated if that happened to You for the chapter.