Reviews for Never Ever Leave You
Natsumikan chapter 2 . 2/5
Make it a hibino
Please do write... waiting for it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
how dare you make a fool of me!?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
it was pretty good
Kpeter chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
please continue this even if u don't have the same writing style or something it would be absolutely great if u finished this. I just finished the manga and I need more to get over my grief of the end of the series so pleases add more.
isa-chan chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEE FINISH THIS.

oh god. i'm sooooooo digging this fanfic 3 i hate/love kyota. /3 I hate when guys leave you then they come back and think everything's going to be perfectly fine as if nothing. . i mean honestly WTF. but he's still kyota (which is why this is so difficult) /3

anyways, PLEAAAAAASEE finish this! . !

you can try to write it in your own way, doesn't matter how different, i shall still read this! so don't give up, it's a great story idea, and i want to know what happened with the two brothers back in Russiaaa!

:'( please don't drop this project!
No text speak chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Try not using text speak, cause i might not even read chapter 2 because of the crappy text talk.
Not In Use 127645 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Please, Please make another chapter!
fizafrin chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
its ok u dnt hav 2 appolige ppl want everytin tey do 2 b likd by sumtin or sum rite? so good luck n ill b waitin fr wat u decide on

it will b a waist 2 discountinue tis ff tho!"
The-Artful-Trickster chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
If your writting sytle has changed does this mean more than one stories on your profile then?
NightMinsk chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
i know that it has been awhile, but is it possible to beg you for the next chapter? PLEASE?

by the way, i love everything~
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This seems like it will be an interesting story! They are a good couple to write about since they're so different and seem to always miscommunicate.

However, I agree with some of your other reviewers- Try to put in a more conscious effort to avoid abbreviations and capitalize I's and all that other stuff. All too often, an otherwise great story on this site becomes only so-so just because it's annoying to read. Find a beta reader maybe, and I'm sure your story will improve!

Thanks for writing~
Giraffee-Chann chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Hey so far ... i think its horrible . i dont get the stroy line . i just cant imagine tsubaki hating kyouta . im sorry , but i think yew Need to work more on your story . im sorry .
nexuswarrior offline chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
i like it so far. maybe you should add some more detail to the chapters. otherwise it is very good. : )

*nexuswarrior*
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Great story, love how the whole plot is comming into place and is both so hilarious and romantic. Hope u can updated soon