Reviews for Pieces On The Floor
Ayane M chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Wow. I'm so glad I check out the favourites of people who like my stories... This was absolutely brilliant! I am in love with 10 and I don't think I've ever read a 10 fic that truly did him justice. :) This made me happy. I was forced to read it in one sitting, even though I know I have my own writing to do. Hahaha. Bravo!
nightange1 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I know that you've probably already done it if your going to but I really think you should be the follow up story. :] I really liked this story, it had so much potential and it lived up to it I think. I really loved the story line and you character, I also liked your writing.
ayquefabulosa chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
I think you should do a sequel to this, using the whole 10 years thingy. She could join Torchwood ! Thanks so much for posting this story ! You just made my day !

~ Sevenne Lovegood
acelticdream chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
While this was a short story, you have packed a lot into it... the depth of Scarlett's character (her numbness, etc).

I like how you tied in a canon story arc ... very well done.

I felt the Doctor's pain there out on the moor. I cried.

BRAVO!

(bravo for you writing that well, not his pain ... you know!) ;-)

This was my first story of yours ... off to check out what other gems you have penned ... er ... typed. )

~ Barb
MadeleineBeverley chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
Ooh yes! write a follow up!

this one was wonderful. i loved it :)
IBurnUnicorns chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
You MUST make a sequel to this. It's simply amazing, I would die if you didn't make a sequel.
BellsAndRoses chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Spectacular chapter, beautiful story! In the beginning when you compared the Doctor to snow it was just perfect, and I really loved that bit. I also adored the interaction you had between the Doctor and Scarlett all through the chapter. I'm so glad he gave her a key, because that means there is a chance they will meet again.

I think you should write another Scarlett-Doctor story; they are absolutely marvelous together! I think ten years later might be a bit much, but the next story would have to be at an age when he would bring her with him; maybe after Scarlett graduates high school or sometime near then. I would be very pleased if you eventually had the Doctor and Scarlett travel together full time.

Finally, I would just like to say this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. It may not be the longest, or the most complex, but it has a magic to it. I think what makes it the best is Scarlett, her relationship with the Doctor, and your amazing talent.
NoVacancyMind chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
oh.

my.

word.

:O

the sweetest most poignant most wonderful end to any story! i was seriously worried it'd be another short, clipped ending, but i was never so wrong! from the beginning paragraph (absolutely GORGEOUS!) to the last line, it was fantastic :) you've made me smile and i think i might cry, it's so moving! i can never tell you how magical Scarlett's last words were- unexpected but perfect all around :D
Landport Looney chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
I have absolutely loved reading this story from start to finish, beautifully written (especially the last chapter) and I love Scarlett as a character. Love the Tim Latimer bit too! Personally, I think you should defintely write a follow up to this as I think it would be brilliant to have The Doctor and Scarlett back together again, and also to see how Scarlett has grown into an adult. Pretty please!
sunnydayinphiladelphia chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Lovely ending! A ten years later story would be cool. I would most definitely like to see more of Scarlett.
rara saryn chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Good ending
DavidMercer chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Very rare for me to leave reviews but had to leave one for this story.

one of the best ive read in a very long time The Doctors character is portrayed perfectly and the interection with young scarlett works wonderfully well.

As to a sequel i really do hope one is written either a return of The Doctor or his statement that Scarlett might be contacted by UNIT in a few years coming true.

Added author alert in the hopes the sequel appears soon.
rara saryn chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
Don't worry. It was good
BellsAndRoses chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
You continue to do an amazing job on writing this story! I liked how Scarlett's mother lost it at the prospect of seeing inside the TARDIS, it made her seem more real; I also love how the Doctor consoled her, in that scene you displayed one of his greatest traits, the ability to calm and comfort. At the end, the bit about Scarlett's school picture being sent into the news was cute, and I found the exchange between the Doctor and Scarlett at that moment very amusing. I greatly look forward to the last chapter!
NoVacancyMind chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
loved it! so funny how she cares what picture XD so very very me!

can't wait for more... except it makes me sad it's almost over :( maybe you can do a sequel, or an epilogue where she meets him later and older? maybe she meets 11! yeah! i'd LOVE that! i can't get enough of 11 fics! yay!

not that i'm telling you what to write. of course not. oh no, i wouln't dream of it... much XP

bye bye!