Reviews for Entertainment Is An Interpretation
introstarfish4427 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Best. Fanfic. EVER!

Please write another one, for me.
Net Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
It was beginning so sweet with Gibbs shooting presents, and I was really happy that he shot one for Tony too. I loved especially the Tony-Whump in this one.

I am currently reading through your crackfics. Insane and soo humourous. I had such a good time reading them.
myfayefayehotmail.com chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
You are mental :D this story is great and crazy and insane and one of my favorite!Thank you so much~
sarahsrr chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
This was so funny. I almost hated to see it end. Great jobs and can't wait foor more from you.

Sarah
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
How did that bear get there? Very funny actually. Especially Tony trying to explain it all! Love it!
can'tthinkofanoriginalusername chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
This is awesome!

I love this fic! It's like a mix of Toy Story gone bad and NCIS!

Jibbs! Tiva! McAbby! please! Or at least Jibbs!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Very funny, very good. I liked it, great job.
diana teo chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Curiouser and curiouser...
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
okay that was completely wacko hehe but it did make me laugh so cool story :D well done :D
Queen of Black Cats chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
The hospital's not gonna believe this one. Frankly, unless I was there, I wouldn't either. (And thamk God I wasn't, because I hate clowns) Freaky, but well written story for someone who's never been to the circus.
brklyn-babyy chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Yikes those crazy clowns. Lol. Really good chapter. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon D
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Very good! And yes entertaining!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
OMG this is hilarious yet creepy. I couldn't stop laughing at the barbie thing! Lol great job, hope to see more soon! :D
STLFAN chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Totally Bizarre. Harmon Rabb to the rescue. What's next?
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Pretty good so far! Tony couldn't have lost that much blood, as for pain he's been conscious through much worse. He must be getting old! Hope you update soon!