Reviews for Freedom
LaPaige chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Brilliant :D I actually really like the 'Connect The Dots' title. I love how you included the real album title in there! This was a good piece of writing :)
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Am I the first review? Shocking. Usually I'm the last person, because I'm a horrible reader/reviewer. Anyhow, I love that this was Caitlyn-centric, because she is one of my favorite characters to toy with. In my opinion, Caitlyn didn't really ask a question that wasn't too hard to answer. What is freedom, what does it mean to be free? It's a simple question to answer.

Freedom, in Adalyn's opinion, ties into freewill and your ability to make your own decisions. However, freedom doesn't mean that you automatically are given the right to infringe upon others' ability to practice freewill. It's a dog-eat-dog world to some, but I believe that freedom for all is the ideal goal. The 'American Dream' isn't necessarily something I endorse every day, because there's a whole world of people who aren't free, who don't have the same freedom.

When I think Freedom I think pursuing your happiness, I think Constitution, I think security and dreams, and ultimate fairness. I see blues and reds and greens, not black and white.

Thank you for writing something that made me think a little. :)