Reviews for Darkest Powers One Shots
DeathBloom chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Im from Canada. Home of the maple leaf. We do not live in igloos, and most of us just have cereal, or something for breakfest - no time for pancakes! I know it's probably strange of me to mention all that, but some Americans actually think we do some of that ish. *_*
Meagan chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I love Chlerk!
Meagan chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Awesomness!
born2danceforever chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Make the next ch a continuation and have Derek find a book about mates. then chloe can walk in and ask him what he's looking at. Then he has to tell her he loves her or she will b taken away by Simon forever! Dun dun dun!
Laelia Lacrimo chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I really like the one shots that you're doing for the Darkest Powers. They're very well written. Anyway, enjoyed this chapter! I liked going into Derek's mind at this scene. You did a very good job creating the first person in Derek's POV!
booklover chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
you are an amazing writer you should definitely carry on.

i love the darkest powers books.
luckypugwrites chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
This chapter was my favourite! and this might be a bit late but in regards to your note on the last chapter i'm from the U.S. i found the books at my library and LOVE 'em. not that that little fact holds any immportant value to anything but i felt like sayin it :) anyway good job writin!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
I want u to know that I adore the darkest powers series. I also love the way u give tiny little stories from people we normally don't think of as signifigant like Liz and Tori. I like the way u write because u put in the tiniest details And those details r what make great stories great. I'm from the USA by the way. Kentucy to be more specific. And everyone here calls scoccer scoccer not football so ur fine there. I just started reading what u wrote today and i intended to read everything before I posted a review but I felt like I had to now. But like I was saying I really like how u give just little stories from the other characters point of view. It's different and it's good to see how other people think the other charCters act. I think u have Tori and Liz And simon spot on. I personally thought in the scene u wrote in dereks point of view he was too nice. But Derek does get nice later on in the book but at that particular point in time I think he was really angry at Chloe and u might have made him too nice. But I still like everything that you've wrote. Andimgoing to apologize now for mispelling anything because I'm posting this from my iPod touch and sometimes u can hit the wrong letter and not even realize and make urself look like a total idiot. But once again I have really liked what u have wrote.
mayajane chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
wow awesome waiting for more
McCbri-Cider chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
i like this it's cool i hope you update soon. by the way you have some Canadian readers
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
cool story!

i feel bad for Derek ... Simon always gets all the attention ... ah well ... please continue! great job!

Lilia !*!
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Simon and Derek have the craziest relationship! I love it!

They're total opposites almost! You did a fantastic job with Simon's POV!

Awesome one-shot! Can't wait for some more of them! :D
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for more!
RoseTwilighterDP chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
this is really good
halloweenbaby chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
this is really good, I like the way you portrayed Tori in it.

And as to your question about where everyones from Im from Toronto, Cananda