Reviews for Getting Along
XD amazing
HeyJudeIwannaHoldYourHand chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
OOOO I loved this!
midnight-elise chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Sorry, had to review again so I can add this to my favorites~ Epic as always!
VeronicaShields chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
I just died from laffing...i hope ur happy ...cuz i am! XD

hehe...mello teaching near how to kiss...

basically i luved EVERYTHING! X3 u made my day!
midnight-elise chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
...OMG! Wow. That was AMAZINGLY hilarious. You are amazing, author-person. Hahahaha... :)
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Hello, you princly little muffin you. XD I loved this! The ending were perfect. I loved when they role-played as each other. Epic. :D
Aries07 chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
hahahahhahahaha

"Okay. In that case, c'mere Near" wow Mello sounded desprete i think?

well NOW THAT WAS CUTE!

and Near "just HAD to put the needle on the record" with the Mello fancy French panties remark!

KAWAII!

KD
AznLee chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
BWAHAHA! ROTFLOL!

ZOMG!

Funniest Fan Fic Evah! HOLY CRAP!
Chibi Kitty Sama chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
My god I loved it! I faved btw.
Seiren Sekito chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
[Mello’s mouth was practically touching that ground. L’s might’ve broken through the floor, down into the basement, into the center of the earth and caused a massive earthquake had he not stopped himself at the ground.]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Best. Part. Of. The. Chapter.
Cheshire Kitty-Sama chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes tears away* that was hilarious...you should write more like this
LibertyRoll chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
I'm going to tame down my reaction to the last chapter for you, as I'm not a huge fan of flaming...

I thought this fic was cute until I got... to where Near starts "role-playing" Mello... And even if Near was trying to bug Mello, I don't think he'd even go there.

I did not like the ending at all. I loved the concept, but I think you could have done a lot better than go the crazed-OOC melloXNear fangirl...

chapters 1-5 were cute... I'd like to say that I like chapter six too, but I didn't. Sorry.
1Werewolf-Of-Darkness1 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
hahahahahahaha i luved L's "aw hell no!" that was great. and near's line about mello being a prostitute. lol that was a great story
Celestial Blood chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
uwa

i can't stop laughing right now xD

i LOVE this story

it's sad that it was a short story A
MoonDarker chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
OMG *-*

Mello's a protitute , it REALLY funny! Good work! .