Reviews for Wraith Games
TinaBina chapter 26 . 1/23
I came here after reading Hive , sorry. Fillyz was homeless and made a life for herself on 53 but Kala was taken from her 's life is battered and depressing and I hope she can get away and go back to her friend's and real family.
Andrej Mozer chapter 26 . 8/19/2021
Story was changed and split as if to read two different authors penned. One author to start story and one author to finish story. Name never given for Rees but was for other wraiths. Queen should have been deposed by the plotting wraith for her lack of ability, old and weak. Wraiths should send messages in a solar system but queen could only send send messages near her room.
4everphan05 chapter 26 . 8/14/2021
This was such a captivating story! I read it from beginning to end in a few hours. I’m so glad that I was able to read it like that, instead of waiting for more chapters. I absolutely cherished each word as I read them, trying to make the story last.

Thank you for this beautiful story of Rees and Kala! This is the first Wraith fanfiction that I have read. I’m so glad that it was, because I fell in love with the story and the character’s.

I have been following you on deviantart for a few weeks, and then I found you on Facebook, at first not knowing you were the same person! I’m so happy that I found your art and your story. I hope that you will friend me on Facebook. I also hope that you will write many more lovely Wraith Stories…especially love stories.️

— Kathy Marie
fos chapter 25 . 1/24/2020
Also, I wanted to say how cute and delightful Hive 53 is. Thank you for that!
fos chapter 26 . 1/24/2020
Love your characterization of Rees, a wraith worthy of loving.
I am so happy they both got off the hive! Now they have a chance!
Eos-x chapter 26 . 12/14/2019
This is such a gift of a story!

My favourite moment was your unique and powerful description of their bonding ceremony when Kala merged for a short time with Rees. Magic!
Aya chapter 26 . 4/28/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story. By now I looked into a number of stories which are about wraith or even take on the wraith perspective . However I seldom find stories in which the wraith way of life, culture and their characters are portrayed with such a love and skilled eye for detail. They are more than just the monsters/predators as which they are often displayed. Thank you for sharing this story.
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 26 . 6/29/2015
This is the second wraith story I have ever read and I like it very much. The only thing I didn't like was the way the talked to each other, it was very roboti, it didn't flow but other than that I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Madzik chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
I love this story :) I am a big fan of Wraith and I like stories like your idea. I would love to read me another similar story.
PS: I also read "Hive 53". This comic is yours, right? I love him too.
Masz genialne pomysły i oby tak dalej :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
Thank you so much for finishing their story. It was phenomenal!
Teddy chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Great storyline.
Lorette chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Thank you for making a last chapter... I was afraid I will never come to know what happens at the end and you really made my day. I enjoyed through the whole story and now I feel it's complete! :)
Isolde Jansma chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
It was a pleasure to beta someone with such a great and vivid imagination, and even more to help someone who's native language isn't English, but who writes so beautifully. :)

Congrats on finishing, and I hope, for all of us, you will feel able to branch into other stories.
Running Deer chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Glad you finished - great story.
diama56 chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Wow, thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful story?

From what country are you Draco-Stellaris? I should write a fic in english too since you made the effort, and even if it is not either my native language. I already am writing my own fics about Todd the wraith in french and I know hard it can be sometimes and how the encouragement of many readers and reviewars can help a lot!

And I know the fantastic writer Isolde Jansma and how helpful she can be.

I really loved Rees and Kala and hope to read from them soon in a sequel or maybe some other awesome wraith and human characters interracting together in your great fics! :-)