Reviews for Crisis
Comrade chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
/" Arthur: "Is the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics here?"

Ivan: "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't listening, could you repeat that whole name again?"

Arthur: "D:" "/

That was hilarious! I bet that's how it all happened! XD
Anyway! Great story, I don't read a lot of Cuba/Canada but this one is worth the time. Just... Amazing. :3
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
love this...and i have to say your little comment at the end made me laugh XD
nationalemergency chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I've never read CubaxCanada before, thanks to you though I think I may have a new favourite pairing!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
New Favorite Pairing!

-AMLF
Pajaros en la cabeza chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
KYAAAAA!

I LOVE CUBA AND CANADA! I LOVE THIS COUPLE! **

Your story was so nice

Its a pity that there are really few things about them and specially about Cuba (hes awesome!)

Thank you, THANK YOU!
RianLena chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
*squirm* This was awesome! I really liked Canada and Cuba's character, they were good. Great job, you did really good!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
loved it! very nice ending.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So beautifully written! poor Canada always being ignored. I really love how you wrote in all his conflicting feelings and everything great job
Tootsieroll90 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
this was really sweet! i luv the ending! happiness! X3
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was EXCELLENT!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love this so much.

First off, I'm so glad SOMEONE finally touched the Cuban Missile Crisis. It's such an important event, yet it gets completely ignored.

Kind of like Canada,

or Cuba in the Hetalia fandom.

None the less, I love your writing, and I love the CubaxCanada. It's real and it's beautiful.

Awesome job.

And the author's note at the end made me laugh so hard
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Love it :] Thankies for posting!
banana.andthena chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
:D

You even posted the story on !

I know what you mean. There's something with those two that just seems so... fitting! It makes me wonder why I didn't ship them before :/