Reviews for EVERY BLUE MOON
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This is just to good. I was LMAO. God naming there thingy. Damn good. I loved it. Please keep up the great work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You love leaving evil cliffy don't you? Well I love them. Just thought you should know.
Arweyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh Gods, that was way too hilarious xD I cracked up so hard when reading the second chapter. You just know how to mix Humor and Drama. Maverick...Gods..Dean xD

Fantastic...just fantastic! I'm looking forward to read more of these!

~ Arweyn
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Awesome fic!
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Sammys "thingy"! How adorable is that? My baby brother called his "frukie"! I'm sure he would totally kill me if that got out! I loved that. More 'thingy" stories! LOL!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Great second chapter, loved both the drama and the humour! You really ramped up the tension with Sam slowly sinking into the mud and Dean desperately sawing through the branch so he has something to haul his little brother out with. Perfect how concerned Dean was with finding all Sam's injuries but typical of him to add humour when finding the tooth mark close to Sam's 'dingle'. And love how Sam persevered with asking Dean what he called his when he was young. Hysterical that Sam wasn't asleep when Dean finally whispered maverick (Top Gun so funny!) and loved the banter at the end, perfectly in character.

If you ever decide to add another chapter back at the motel room, I would love to read it!

Another great fic Karen, you rock girl.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great first chapter with not only a supernatural killer but also a natural one, an alligator. And added to the mix we have injured, lost Sam, in the dark now sinking slowly in the mud! Now would be a really good time for Dean to find his little brother, assuming that he has killed the swamp monster and hasn't become its chew toy. Off to read chapter 2 to find out as this one had me hooked.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
aah! this was awesome hun!

I totally loved this fic! aww it had everything hun!

mousefiction chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
That was great.

Maverick, Dean? Really? *laughs*
jessie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i have been reading this story and hope to see it finished. my previous lack of review is that a lot of writers don't let you leave reviews without signing in and i don't have an account and don't even try anymore.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Man, I love your writing style! Really great, you can feel Sam's fear. c:
QuierdoMusic chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
so amazing... I loved the end... it was so great to see the two boys like that... together.
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I frickin loved this! Everything, from Sam getting lost in a swamp, Dean off killing the swamp monster, to Sam getting stuck in mud and Dean bailing him out, to the adorable chick-flick moment and brotherly banter... Just amazing! Great, great work!
Dianne chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
That was awesome. I loved how you wrote the mud invading Sam's airways and his body, very realistic. The humour was great too!
Visionairy chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Your story was great! You had some wonderful lines between the boys. My favorites were, "Come on!" Dean called harshly, holding Sam upright with one hand, quickly swiping the mud out of Sam's mouth and nostrils with the other. ... "You tell anyone I picked your nose, and you are so getting an ultra beat down."

That was perfect! It was interesting, humorous and emotional - great job! Please post again soon.