Reviews for Time On Our Hands
LaforayaWattpad chapter 8 . 3/8
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU COMPLETED THIS YEARS BEFORE I DISCOVERED IT! IF YOU KILL ZORO OR MAKE HIM GAY, I WILL COME THROUGH THE DEVICE YOU'RE USING AND GUM GUM BAZOOKA YOUR FACE! (For those who can't tell, I am kidding. Serioulsy, this thing's been done for years, but I'm hoping that those things don't happen. _)
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 30 . 2/6
Yes sequel. Make one. Great idea. Pleeeeeeease! *puppy eyes*
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
I WOULD! :DDDDDDDDDDDD! I looovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee! ITTT! But got no ideas. sorry. however, i'll pm you if i got any.. ;D! See ya!
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Do it! :D

Well, its been a long time since I read this, and I cant really remember what happened, but I am sure a sequel would be good ;)
Red Voident Dragon chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Oh man, if it's a squeal from this I'd honestly read it in a heart beat! No-no faster!

Seriously though, I'd actually love to see a squeal of this story. I remember I highly enjoyed reading this the first time and I can tell the squeal won't disappoint. :D

Oh and best of luck with your exams Those things suck. :[
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
... Mmm... I'm speechless.. Zoro... Author san. You wrote something special(to me). ... Keep it up! TT

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
captaintb chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
yes totally continue!
Sora Tayuya chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 29 . 1/3/2011
IT WAS REALLY GOOD!

The photosynthesising bit made me laugh, WRITE MORE! Please :3
Red Voident Dragon chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
photosynthesising... XD That was gold, pure gold XD

And its sad this story turned to a close, I really loved reading it.

Amazing job, can't wait to see more than you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
Somewhere between "photosynthising" and "it's probably poisoned anyway", I decided that this story has a very excellent ending. Haha, this was great, very excellent indeed! Thank you for an exciting, and fully enjoying read. Oh, and for sticking through with it 'til the end. It must have been a challenge indeed.
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Kinda consused rite now since I don't no what's bugging him but I hope it gets cleared up in the next chapter good good prolouge by the way it really got me hooked
cb O chan chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Yay! That was an awesome ending! I cant wait for the epilogue!
Sora Tayuya chapter 28 . 7/31/2010
I like it! It was very sweet, and the final epilouge/chapter is coming up. I will go vote now too.
callosum chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
I just wanted to tell you that I have (guiltily) enjoyed reading this fic. I think you managed to capture the crew dynamics very well, showing how much they care for one another and the lengths they will go to to protect a nakama.

I do wish that there had been a bit more punishment of the bad guys. It seemed that the fight with them was very brief. I know it's hard to write fight scenes, but that was a bit unsatisfying after everything they did to Zoro. Especially when they went out of their way to taunt and lure the SHs in with a letter. It seemed to me like Captain Bailey should have had some plan for a prisoner exchange or capture of the SH crew, but instead they left Zoro alone to be discovered and then had a quick skirmish afterwards in which they proved to be hopelessly outmatched.

Similarly, I thought Robin's brilliant plan of dividing them up into pairs was a good idea that was wasted, in that there didn't seem to be much advantage gained from them splitting up and wandering around only to be recalled by Den Den Mushi. Only Sanji and Chopper seemed to get much done, and the inscriptions they discovered didn't seem to lead to anything in the end.

(I could also have missed something in reading the fic, if I have, please disregard all this and I apologise for being a bad reader. Or perhaps you are going to fill in these plot holes in the epilogue? If that is so, then again, sorry for my impatience!)

With that said, I did enjoy reading this and think that you created and sustained the suspense of the fic very well. This was a fine first effort and I look forward to the epilogue and reading more from you.