Reviews for Time On Our Hands
The Greatest Swordsman Zoro chapter 8 . 6/15
i like it
Susan chapter 30 . 6/13
write more story plz, this is EPIC!
MawVax chapter 30 . 4/26
Loved it! SEQUEL
Waterwomen1414 chapter 30 . 2/27
yes a sequel would be much appreciated
LaforayaWattpad chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU COMPLETED THIS YEARS BEFORE I DISCOVERED IT! IF YOU KILL ZORO OR MAKE HIM GAY, I WILL COME THROUGH THE DEVICE YOU'RE USING AND GUM GUM BAZOOKA YOUR FACE! (For those who can't tell, I am kidding. Serioulsy, this thing's been done for years, but I'm hoping that those things don't happen. _)
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 30 . 2/6/2015
Yes sequel. Make one. Great idea. Pleeeeeeease! *puppy eyes*
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
I WOULD! :DDDDDDDDDDDD! I looovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee! ITTT! But got no ideas. sorry. however, i'll pm you if i got any.. ;D! See ya!
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Do it! :D

Well, its been a long time since I read this, and I cant really remember what happened, but I am sure a sequel would be good ;)
Red Voident Dragon chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
Oh man, if it's a squeal from this I'd honestly read it in a heart beat! No-no faster!

Seriously though, I'd actually love to see a squeal of this story. I remember I highly enjoyed reading this the first time and I can tell the squeal won't disappoint. :D

Oh and best of luck with your exams Those things suck. :[
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
... Mmm... I'm speechless.. Zoro... Author san. You wrote something special(to me). ... Keep it up! TT

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
captaintb chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
yes totally continue!
Sora Tayuya chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
The Androgynous Alchemist chapter 29 . 1/3/2011

The photosynthesising bit made me laugh, WRITE MORE! Please :3
Red Voident Dragon chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
photosynthesising... XD That was gold, pure gold XD

And its sad this story turned to a close, I really loved reading it.

Amazing job, can't wait to see more than you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 29 . 1/2/2011
Somewhere between "photosynthising" and "it's probably poisoned anyway", I decided that this story has a very excellent ending. Haha, this was great, very excellent indeed! Thank you for an exciting, and fully enjoying read. Oh, and for sticking through with it 'til the end. It must have been a challenge indeed.