Reviews for April Showers
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Hmm.

I just happened to see one of your more recent fics and the description talked about how it for into your canon, so of course I'm going to have to read every one of them now, because I get it. I, too, started writing Touhou fics in 2009 and developed enough of an ongoing canon that it becomes tough to read my stuff out of order. Haven't been writing much recently, though.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Great story! Love that Kogasa!
Selryam chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was really quite clever, all throughout.
The Bellmaker chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You moved me almost to tears. Again. This is my second time reading this, and my eyes still filled with tears. I almost cried. In public. Because you are an amazing writer.

Thank you.
Skygraze chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Nothing else to say that hasn't been said already by the other reviewers~
The Infamous Mind Fracture chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow. You've managed to put a unique spin on Kogasa while still keeping her true to character. I like how the two tsukumogami of Gensokyo have become friends. Heh, I can imagine Kogasa sending cards to Alice and Marisa on Mothers Day and Fathers Day. It would really surprise them!
WillieG.R chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This story is beautiful. This is really good stuff. Please, write more sometime, I really enjoyed reading your work!
Cytrus chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
A one shot that uses a variety of characters, staying truthful to their personalities and using them to the greatest extent possible. A simple, but admirable piece of work.

If this was your first fic, I expect you to bring us much enjoyment in the future. Keep it up.

~ Cytrus