Reviews for StarSeekers
alicia chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Hey- are you ever gonna add the next chapter?

where do they wake up? what is this 'dream hive?' Will the story ever conclude?

Curious minds want to know!
SnowLight chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
...wow...that's amazing! I wish I could write like that! I can't wait until you write the next chapter!
Vampy chapter 4 . 4/30/2002
CLIFFHANGER! And what a cliffhanger it is... It's great!
Just me15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
This is great stuff. In fact I dare say it's better than canon Elfquest. Glad to know someone else likes Tyldak-I always thought he was the most interesting character in EQ, and was frustrated that so little was told about him. Looking forward to more.
Vampy chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
*sight* Beautifull... It's as if Wendi decided to rewrite elfquest.. (Though you have a different writing style) Wonderfull work! Aspecially the elfstories you let Pike tell. I did suspected more of an adventure on the water but you made up for that. Can't wait till you post that next chapter. ;) V.
JoanofArc chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
Wow! It was really good. I loved it! I have a question though. You said at the very beginning that in the previous chapter Skywise and Cutter were just being there slashy selves. Well can they really do that since Cutter has a life mate and kids and all. In the next one are you going to write about what is going on back at the Holt since Skywise's group left. Also on a minor note, do you like the pairing Skywise/Cutter or do you think they just have a real good brotherly bond? Finally do you like that Leetah and Cutter are together? Oh well, keep on writing! Bye!
LoveChilde chapter 3 . 1/26/2002
I know I've already told you what I think, but hey, I want everyone else to know it as well! I love it. The stories within the story are really something else, luv.

Oh, and ditch the PG stuff- yer a big girl now. ;*)
Vampy chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
YES! Finnaly a true Elfquest story, the way I want it. A whole new quest, a new leader and who'll know what's next... Please write more! Please!
JoanofArc chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Pretty Pretty Please update! !

I really love your story honest!
Sky chapter 2 . 1/5/2002
You've got to continue this, it's great. I can't wait to read more! Please hurry? I am also curious as to what those 2 were doing?
JoanofArc chapter 2 . 1/5/2002
I loved it! It was wonderful! Its the best EQ fanfiction I have ever read. You're good! Please you have to update/finish this soon! I implore you to hurry! It is your duty as an EQ fan and writer to not leave this hanging. I can't wait till you update! *jumps up and down with excitment* hehe:) I was wondering is like Skywise your favorite character or are you just writing about him? Also, what did Skywise do with Cutter exactly? I just can't wait till you update! Keep on writing!
Loner chapter 2 . 1/4/2002
Continue, please. You've made me curious.