Reviews for Shouldn't, Couldn't
transient chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
AHHHH THIS IS AMAZING.

:D

they're so in character as well, and this josh is so cool :'D

please make a sequel! (if you can, that is)

-need more joshiki fics, since i can only draw ahaha-

but loved this story (Y)

and would love a sequel to it (hinthint)

/shot.
Anonymous Guy chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Like him, definitely. I was always one for bad romances.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OMIGOD! AILAVET! 3
Ayu Yui chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Wait is this how it really ends?

Please tell me there is a sequel xD
Ayu Yui chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Nyahahaha Her parents walked in on them xD
TheSeacat chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Damn that guy is creepy...
TheSeacat chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I think she should like him, this is an interesting pairing.
James Firebrand chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Wow...talk about blow-ups! I've gotta say I SUSPECTED Joshua in the whole Mr. Mew theft thing...still a VERY good chapter though!
James Firebrand chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Man, you just keep on churning these things out, don't you? XD

Just a word of advice and in no way a criticisim, you might want to take more time on your chapters. I'm not saying they're bad or need improvement or anything, you just keep putting out anywhere from around 3-5 new stories/chapters PER DAY! Take a break if you need to. Sometimes taking a day or two to buff a chapter can DRASTICALLY improve it's quality. (Trust me on that...) I'm NOT saying your work is bad or anything, just don't overwork yourself.

After all, you are The Chosen One,You are the only JoshuaXShiki author we have. If you fall, the darkness that is JoshuaxNeku shall consume all! (Just kidding, no offence to any JxN fans out there...)
James Firebrand chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Oh, it's NOT over? Awesome! But seriously, who WOULD steal a stuffed cat? Now if they were in the UG...*starts daydreaming*

Theif: Geez, what is this? A stuffed pig?

Mr. Mew: Gr...

Theif: Huh? What was that?

Mr. Mew: ROWR!

Theif: AUGH! GET IT OFF ME!
James Firebrand chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
YAY! MORE JXS GOODNESS! *starts break-dancing VERY badly*

Shirley: *Crunch!* Stop acting like a spazz and get back to the review!

Who said I was acting?

Shirley: *SPLURCH!* Get a move on or you are NEVER going to see your pancreas EVER AGAIN!

Fine, Fine. *Sigh* Well, I know it's a LITTLE after the fact considering this story's done already, but personally I'D like to see you write some more JxS where she actually ends up liking him. (Though these are fun too, it's always intertaining to see Joshua annoy someone to no end. XD)

But don't go writing one just because I suggested it! (Unless you want to.)

Oh, and it was MY honor to help spawn the creation of ANOTHER great Joshua pairing genre. XD
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So... do you like JoshuaShiki?
Leyumika chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ooh I like it :D Im not a ShikixJoshua fan, but this is good! Everyone was very in character. Joshua randomly popping up like that.. Thats so like him xD