Reviews for Mommy’s Love
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/11
that was good keep the chapters coming
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Love Itachi's parting thoughts there!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
The letter Kushina wrote really sold this chapter!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Lots of chuckles here, thanks!
michumichu79 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
JAJJAJA WOWWW ESTE FIC ES BUENISIMO ES UNA GRAN LASTIMA QUE NO LO ALLAS CONTINUADO PLISSSS CONTINUALO ME MUERO DE LA RISA DE VERDAD ES EXTUPENDO I LVE NARUHINA!
troutman30 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
You know the best thing about stories like this? They're fun! You can have a good laugh and get away from the train wreak that is Canon!
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
That was BRILLIANT! I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Ahahahahahaha snarky Itachi is HILARIOUS! I am picturing this scene in my head. Brilliant. Simply beautiful XD.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
This is brilliant! :D trying not to laugh out loud in my study hall XD
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
No, it was still hilarious and the snarkiness is definitely amusing. I also like how you had all the Uchiha kids have a crush on Kushina.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Hilarious again. Reminds me of another story where Itachi wrote the definitive book on avoiding fangirls and Naruto jokes he has to bow down and thank him before fighting him.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Hilarious. Hope there's another one shot years from now with them trying to find out what happened next.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
awww... so cuuuute I love your series so far! Can't wait to see what happens next. Reflections of Demons caught my eye first, but then I saw this and I just had to read it! (after it's prequel of course)

In any case, I'd like to say that I really love your work and can't wait to see more!
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 2/29/2012