Reviews for Whose is Worse?
K Gibbs Winters chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
LMAO!
Team Rosalie chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
ttl lol! so funy!
spaz-san chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Insanely funny! I can totally see Abby doing this. Thanks for the great story!
chrissyjoy chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
hahaha! I was laughing the whole way through, but especially on the Ziva-driving chapter! awesome!
losingmymind2 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I think we could scare both Gibbs and Ziva with a ride in my Mom's car. God bless her 85 year old heart, she has me saying more prayers on the ride TO church than during the entire service. And speed...When you're on the Garden State Parkway or Pennsylvania Turnpike WATCH OUT for a blue Volvo, cause I have to keep reminding her 85 is her age, not the speed limit.
falling into heaven chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
LOVED IT! hilarious, seriously!

~Anna
brklyn-babyy chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Aw poor abby no music for her. Gibbs was really mad, glad he softned up at the end. That was really good. Cute ending. I liked it a lot D
MIJen chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Perfect story! Great humor and Abby is SO in character. I could actually see her doing this on the show. Loved it!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Lol, great. Funny. Is this the end?
Nemisses chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Yup, Ziva is worse but then again Gibbs didn't grow up with roadbombs and bullets. So I'll give her some slack. She hasn't really crashed (well not bigtime anyway, a wall,a diplomatic car)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
ziva's worse by two minutes. i wonder if she and gibbs could scare each other?
None231223 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
This is hilarious and so true! I always had my bet on Ziva because she's ZIVA. Gibbs is just as great, too, but I think he's a bit more tame with driving. Great plot, I'm patiently but excitedly waiting for the fourth chapter (if there is one).
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
OMG, this is hilarious! I hope you update soon. Love Ziva's attitude about the whole being-pulled over thing! Great job. :)
brklyn-babyy chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Hahahaha poor abby she just had to find out lol. Really great chapter. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon D
KidonDarkAngel chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Very good, made me laugh. Hope to see more soon.