Reviews for Full Moon
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
XD Loved it!
Shinsi chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! U R AN EXCELLENT WRITER! I LOVE DRACULA! AND I LOVE U COMASHIPPING! but u should put more comashipping ;) THAT WILL MAKE IT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! ;3
LuxrayTina chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I swear you are like an expert at writing! I loved it. My sis forced me off the computer half way into the story D: so i was like hurry up and get off Facebook already! Onto the sequal :D
Mantinas chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
This was awesome! I can't wait for the sequel.
animelover2day chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Wow was that hot.:p'

I sure can't wait to read the sequel.

MrMissMrs Random chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Me want sequel. Wow, never knew ASH could be ruthless...

I thought I would never say this but...POOR PAUL!

Hugs Paul

Paul: You are an idiot.

Random: You love one. points at Ash trying to figure out what two plus two means

Paul: Stares, then looks down at Randoms face Touche.
AnimeWolfGurl115 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
OMG Ash how could you! I loved it, it was really good! I look forward to the sequel. _
animelover2day chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Yes, OMG yes!

I'm so absorbed in this fic.

This fic sure does excite me! 3

Please, I need more.

AnimeWolfGurl115 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Nice Chap It's good thsat Paul was able to find out some things Keep it up _
animelover2day chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
This just gets more interesting! -

I’m already in love with this fic.3

So Please continue soon.

animelover2day chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
OMG this sounds like a magnificent story in the making, I must read more. I love how you make things interesting just by the sheer atmosphere, it’s by far astounding. That’s what I need to work on. _; I’m going to read and review the next chapter now, see you then.

~Amber

P.S. I changed my Pin name from KaiHiwatarixTakaoKinomiyaFan to animelover2day just in case you’re wondering who I am. LOL Until next time.
CID chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
awesome! i always imagined this shipping to have something to do with vampires. plese keep writing
randomness123456 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Very good introduction! I was quite impressed with your use of details and sensory images. It really helped shape the image of the castle and of the characters as the interacted with their surroundings. You also don't seem to have any spelling and grammatical mistakes which I find even more impressive. The plot is absolutely marvelous and very intriguing. you certainly have instilled a sense of mystery in me as you will other readers. Most definitely you should continue this. One suggestion, in the middle of the second chapter the dialogue between Ash and Paul got a little mismatched and confusing. But then again that was just for me personally so it might be different for other readers. Any idea if your going to include any romance?
AnimeWolfGurl115 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Very nice! It was really Awesome! _ Poor Paul doesn't have a clue hat's going on XD Nice Job! _
Ash Ketchum chapter 1 . 8/2/2009