Reviews for Orders
WolfofthePine chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
So well-written! Great plot and characters. Amazing story!
Katmarajade chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I really enjoyed this little fic- BAMF!Chekov sets my heart on fire. I love it when he's the one doing the rescuing- it seems it's usually Sulu. And Kirk was great here. "I'll think of something" [to tell the Federation] was so him. Nicely done.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
That was so wonderful! You write so fantastically, making my heart RACE as I read the high tension scenes! I loved, loved, loved the end.
Renn chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Good fic! Scotty is so funny...loved how you kept him so completely amazing!
SeventhTatar chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
this was such a WONDERFUL ENDING! PERFECT! thank you for finishing it after all this time! i love you! i am super-uber-over enthusiastic today! yeaahh!
Lyricoloratura chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
I liked it a lot. And I was SO grateful to you for not killing either of them; people seem really fond of doing that in stories, and I pretty much hate it.

Nice work!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
OMG LOVE IT!
SilentBone chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
“Scotty, now vould be a good time” Loved that line from Star Trek 4.

Great story, I really liked it. You built enough suspense,but didn't get overly dramatic or rush through the story.
joeperrysbabe chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
YAY! That was so awesome! :D I had completely forgotten about this story until now. You wrote the action and suspense so well, i swear, i was fidgeting in my chair the whole time, rooting aloud for Chekov, our little hero.

A 10 for sure! You never cease to please. :)
Carynna chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Yay! Hero!Chekov to the rescue! Love that Uhura and Scotty are so willing to help his cause...update soon, please!
Alaska chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
OMG I have to know what will happen next. Please keep going!
Phoenixfire979 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Cant wait for the next chapter, real good start
talk-ape chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
!

dun dun dun
Soot chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
yeah new story! I just love your stories.

Chekov running off against a direct order to save Sulu - i just love it! its got suspense as well as a hint of humour. It makes me want to read on (and my old english teacher from my GCSE's over a year ago now would be cringing that i've said that. One year of not being in school and i'm already lapsing back into old habits)! Better get myself back into good habits before i go back!

The suspense - please update fast!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
thank you thank you thank you! thank you so MUCH! ah! i saw this story in my email and was so excited! i was very selfish and was hoping that it was me who got you to write it, and then it WAS! i love this, you did it perfectly! poor Sulu, i'm worried for him!