Reviews for Half Baked Romantic Notions
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Fantastic look at Jo!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I agree with you, I SO much wanted Jo to be a kick ass chick and I think that Alona wanted that too... Would love for the boys to meet her again and for her to be totally wicked!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very nicely done. Pretty rare to see a Jo Harvelle story too!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I liked Jo too! Bev x
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I second that motion... I liked Jo too.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Excellent! I think the character of Jo had potential too. Just not the way the show wanted her to be. I agree that the damsel in distress thing just wasn't right. Not when you grew up in that world.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really liked this! I like Jo too. Wouldn't mind seeing her and Ellen back on the show again.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I like it! And yes i think jo will be back... I'd love to see her fight bella...tobad about bella ditching. What a great story you wrote here. WRITE ON!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I am not really a fan of Jo, but I really like this drabble. You made her seem not only like a real person, but a strong woman with real strength, needs, and weaknesses. made me kind of want to root for her. Nice job.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yay, Jo!

It's good to see her hunting. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Really good job! I've been hearing rumors that Jo will come back this season, too. I liked her as a female hunter too, but she needs to be a hunter, not one in distress for sure.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hi - Well, word is that we'll be seeing both Ellen and Jo in the 5th season - Good drabble- I like!
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I really like this! It's a lovely little snippet. :-)

And I support Jo's return too!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great work with something different from the usual Winchester-centric drabble. Although Jo just proved Dean's point, didn't she?

Sue
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I kinda liked Jo, too, and often thought she'd be fine for Dean once she had some experiences as a hunter under her belt (not that I want romance on the show, just in theory, LOL). I liked seeing her here, doing the job. I probably would've puked at the baby's finger, too. That's so sad. But at least she burned the witch with no problem!