Reviews for Iatronudia
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 3/19
Ok, I really loved every thing but one minor detail that is bugging the crap out of me... You kept saying know wherever you should have been putting now.
I know they are spelled alike but I hope that now you won't make that mistake anymore.
I understand if you hate me because you've heard of this already 10000 times, but I'm slightly OCD and have started correcting my English teacher. Just thought I should mention the problem just in case. Very well written by the way. It had nice flow, not many people are very good at flow.
ManiacArtMonster chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I reviewed. :P Hmmm, debating on whether I should post this review now, as a sarcastic comment that may possibly be offensive, or actually comment on your story. I guess I'll comment. It was really good, and I liked how you captured their personalities just right. This story really made my day, but that might be because I really like this pairing... XD
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved it! Interesting use of a paraphilia there! Suits Ichigo too! Brilliantly written as well! :D
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was interesting.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it!
ougley chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
grim as a doctor is a hot idea :)thank you
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lawl. This was good! I really liked the idea :3

Precum is clear, not pearly white. :P
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aww! XD The start of a new fluffy sweet relationship! Great oneshot.
Merinainen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, this is so hot.

Wait, so the guys who love cute girls in sexy nurse outfits have Iatronudia XD?
Midknight Killer chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That sure is one hell of an entertaining read although I'll shoot myself dead if I had Grimmjow as my doctor no matter how good he is with medicine. Just imagine walking into the clinic and he is there going, "Oh wow...you again already? I thought I was fucking done with yer last week"

Still that's one hot story and I hope you keep writing
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Tee-Hee. This was an amazing story. Now I'm off to the sequel.

XD
Abileen chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
OMFG! Love it! It was awesome! And the minute you metioned the car, I was all like, "SHIT YEAH!" It was excellent! :)
Ash4ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
xD Grimm a doctor, lol! so hot though!
gothss123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010