Reviews for Domineering Whats Mine
Will u continue please im dying here to know what happenQ-Q
Seobang chapter 1 . 8/19
please update. for the love of all things sexy. I think i might have a fetish for your Itachi.
Hey why don't you update this story? Come on in 2 years u surely have some ideas by now to complete this fic
Aaaaa dont leave me hanging, i've been waiting too long esp when you tease with the itachi smutty smutty scene;;;;;
Fiona chapter 18 . 2/10
You must ABSOLUTELY UPDATE! Please!
I'm dying to know what happens next
Are you sure you don't hate sakura all through your story you bash her.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 18 . 2/5
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE
AdennaN chapter 18 . 2/5
This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I absolutely LOVE IT! Please please please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. You really did an great job with this story!
Toonfanatic5 chapter 18 . 1/3
Oh nooooo! You have not updated in forever! The funny thing is I haven't been on fanfiction in forever. Then I got the app and got back onto it. I decided to reread some old favourite stories and was delighted to see you had updated quite a bit since I last read it! Whoop whoop! So plllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee hurry and finish the story. Thank you :)
Masochistic Mind chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Hello there! I've been following this fanfic since you first released the first chapter, and I'm super duper looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon and don't leave me hanging after six years 3
Jenny chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
For the love of GOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
you got me- i freaking thought it was kakashi and i was going insane as soon as i read itachi's name ; curling my body and being an emotional shit because god bless i love itachi asfshsjhs
tsubaki uchiha chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
Please i beg you finish. I know it hard but you have so many fans!
NightRaver chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
Also, by not updating you have denied the smutty smutness. Working up all this anticipation, but denying the climax. You're such a tease *wink wink*
NightRaver chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
Wow. Just wow. I've been binge reading this fic for the past couple of days, wanting to stop reading all this torture but needing to find out the truth. Honestly, I cringe so hard when I read of broken bones and physical torture, but the mystery as to why they act they way they do kept my going. Now that I'm at the the last chapter, I need to see it finish! Naruto and Sasuke are being demonic and all, but I'm hoping that they'll go back to their old personalities. Alas, I don't see this fic as having quite the 'happy ending', but one can dream. I also don't want the ending to be the same as the tales in the Uchiha demon book: possessed demon guy takes girl into secluded place, mates her, and they live their days together alone 3 doesn't seem like a good ending. All in all, I love the nice pacing of torture and hope/relief. The poems at the very beginning are also a nice prelude ;)

From your newly devoted fan,
NR

p.s. It's been a year and a half since you've updated. I hope you're doing alright! *tries to shoo away writers block if that's the case*
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »