Reviews for Domineering Whats Mine
Oh poor Sakura! Why are you trying to excuse his bad behavior? ):
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 6/18
Whoa! Sasuke is creeeeepyyy. D:
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 6/18
Wow! Love your writing style. I like this Sakura.
Nobody chapter 18 . 5/28
When I read the first chapter I didnt expected it to be so dark but when i started to read more chapters, I was hooked. You brought out my evil twisted side.. Wow! Im looking forward to your next update . Please ! Update soon!
Finally chapter 18 . 5/28
FINALLY! We are getting some smut! Damn, what took you so long?
water bottle chapter 9 . 5/28
why is suske acting crazy? and now naruto too? that doesnt seem like him
yeah chapter 1 . 5/6
For some reason I like this. You need to spell check though.
Why have you given up on this story ?! Please for the love of all smut ! Finish the story !
Imateenwolfluva chapter 18 . 4/9
I was going through the reviews for this story wehn I realized sumtin ... My review 4 chap 17 ... I went as mysterygal/girl03-idk what it was- n I don't know y I'm telling u in da 1st place but anyway , as I was going thru I saw all da ader reviews n I was kinda surprised , actually . Cuz somehow it's exactly how I wanted this fic to be -well not exactly... Well umm I wanted to be a little different- u see ... I realllllly HATE it wen sakura just GIVES IN and forgives sasuke 4 whatever he's done sooo quickly , I mean yea she loves him DUH we know that , but she forgives him for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING he does ! And I really think that is just not on . So in my -sorta wicked- mind it should be : sasuke does whatever it is to brea sakura's heart , sakura DOESN'T forgive him -well at least not that easily- does some things -dont ask wat cuz I really don't know- and THEN sasuke cries -hehe- his heart out begs for forgiveness goes on his knees blah blah blha -am I going too far with torturing him ... Well maybe he doesn't have to go on his knees and beg for forgiveness...- and THEN ... Attempts...SUICIDE ! cool right - yeah u probably think I'm a TOTAL phycopath -did I spell that corectly ? I don't think so :$- right now ... Like seriously ? Who is this girl anyway- BUT that's how it should be in my mind . THEN sakura finally forgives him and everything is happy and dandy ! :D errrrr hehe . So yea ...in my mind that is . Everyone is different , and up till now I've never read a story like that , and if I had to write one ... Well that would kinda be my story line ... Which would be the worst story ever right ? Anyway that's all I wanted to say ... I think ... Cuz I said so much and if I wanted to say more I probably would've forgotten because I said so much already ... Haha anyway plz update soon :D
sakura3 chapter 1 . 4/6
Please updat soon your a wanderful writer I love all your fics but this is my favrot fic of all so please uptade soon
Rin chapter 18 . 4/5
I've never really been into a fic that takes this long to show some smut, but I have to admit that it really hyped me up to keep reading. I hope things continue to get more interesting and that you don't rush them into having sex so soon. It will be alot sexier having just alot of foreplay!

Update soon please! oh and when are you going to rewrite chapter 1?
COCO-HIME chapter 2 . 4/5
OMG! IM IN LOVE! I LOOOOVVEEE SUPER DARK TWISTED EVIL FANFICS! If it involves Sasuke-san or Sakura-san the better. This fanfic is like a copy of my mind when the black bold letters in the text for sashes mind come to play.
LittleLolli chapter 18 . 4/5
nice, when will we see the smut?
attackontitan chapter 13 . 4/2
Will you ever give a lemon for this?
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »