Reviews for How Much I Love You
bornagoof chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Ha-ha. The last joke was hilarious, more hilarious than the others anyway. I loved the whole ending actually, every single word made me laugh.
j chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
very cute, but where's carlisle, you are going to keep going I hope!
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
hahahah EEMETT!
crystal the optimist chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
oh my god! I couldn't stop laughing about alice and her talking on and on about types of 'stuff'. That was really annoying... if i was Bella I would have had to let a scream slip out so edward wouldn't want to leave me and let alice dress me. or i would have rolled under the table or something like it. Deffinetely would've been wishing for death or to wake up and ring alice's neck! OK, I've never said anything bad about you before so this is going to be awkward... you should have found a better way to emphasize how crazy alice is without having to hear her awful rant about hair and clothes and accessories and blech! that wasnt so bad... until next time 'artists'!

~love, Crystal.
pottergoose chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
truly classic emmett there omg theyre balls are for decorations!LMAO!
kroberts chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Ahahahahaha, the last one brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard!:)

Good chapter!
ladytechnicolor chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
I laughed so hard, I'm crying. Serious.

I laughed my ass off. Best ending ever.

Foreal (: Hah!
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Oh, this was MORE than Emmet enough! I particularly like the last part where Edward seems to thump him and drag him away - hilarious! And so typically Emmet! :) B.
bini2461 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
i LOVED This! it was so funny. emmett really isnt careful, but thats him. he's hilarious. and completely screwing himself over... but whatever its funny. :)

keep writing!
bini2461 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
this was hilarious! i love alice like this, getting completely carried away with dressing up bella but its really true so i like it a lot!
kroberts chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
It seemed awesomely Emmetly hilarious:D
ladytechnicolor chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Wow, youe beta is so right!

She's awesome huh? It is CLASSIC!

(: Great chapter yet again
kroberts chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Aw, this is so sweet!

I absolutely love it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I'm sorry but NO - this is NOT off-base! If anything, you just made Alice even MORE hyper than she already is! :) B all the same!
Viksta chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Lol. That chapter was so Alice! Loved it!