Reviews for The Hall of Shame
Silverfyre16 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Omg, arrested for being a Mary Sue? Absolutely hilarious!
Silverfyre16 chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
So FUNNY!
SophisticatedBlurb chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Rawrrr," it said, XD.
AnonAsshole chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
I know a story you may or may not like, but it's about (duh) a son of Artemis. It wasn't cliched at all, in my opinion. The title's 'Broken Bow'. Check it out if you're curious.
Halesia Carolina chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Haha, love the plot twist!
Wrath of Nyx chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I have read every single chapter and it is SO TRUE! I hate those clichés. And you have motivated me enough to write one of these. Mind you, I DO NOT talk all stiff like this but my apostrophe things is not working so...Yeah.
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
And it has Artemis Fowl references... This is beautiful.
marusas chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
A lovely parody! It's hilarious yet good advice to not writing clichés, I'll definitely be using it as reference later.
S'Tidey chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I hate this plot but I love the one where she becomes a hunger and she cheats behind Artemis's back.
S'Tidey chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Eww! My eyeballs! They hurt!
Ajluv chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Nice Artemis Fowl reference! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Awesome parody fic. Made me laugh so many times that my mom and dad kept checking on me to see if I was alright. Keep up with the OOCness!
ectobiologies chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for spelling Connor's name right.
ectobiologies chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I've seen an AMAZING son of Artemis fic. A bit of Twilight bashing and epic Apollo-ness, with a realistic OC. It's "Broken Bow" by Xed Alpha [id: 457149].
Guess Who chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
You do realize that you forgot about the most overused story of all... The Assassin of Chaos!