Reviews for The Hall of Shame
iamawesome237 chapter 10 . 4/4
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I have read every single chapter and it is SO TRUE! I hate those clichés. And you have motivated me enough to write one of these. Mind you, I DO NOT talk all stiff like this but my apostrophe things is not working so...Yeah.
IceDynamiteDragonflyStars chapter 8 . 3/14
And it has Artemis Fowl references... This is beautiful.
elusively today chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
A lovely parody! It's hilarious yet good advice to not writing clichés, I'll definitely be using it as reference later.
AncientTide chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I hate this plot but I love the one where she becomes a hunger and she cheats behind Artemis's back.
AncientTide chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Eww! My eyeballs! They hurt!
Ajluv chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Nice Artemis Fowl reference! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Awesome parody fic. Made me laugh so many times that my mom and dad kept checking on me to see if I was alright. Keep up with the OOCness!
readwritereview chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for spelling Connor's name right.
readwritereview chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I've seen an AMAZING son of Artemis fic. A bit of Twilight bashing and epic Apollo-ness, with a realistic OC. It's "Broken Bow" by Xed Alpha [id: 457149].
Guess Who chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
You do realize that you forgot about the most overused story of all... The Assassin of Chaos!
HummingEnigma312 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Daughter of Artemis "untouchable"?
Need to be equivalent to Shakespeare?

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Emz chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Haha!

Annabeth: Truth

Luke: I dare you to join the titans!

Annabeth: no.

Luke: Screw you.

Luke is the only non-OOC character, other than the fact he actually turned up.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
teeheeheehee :) neptune/minerva. YAY ARTEMIS FOWL REFERENCE. NOBODY HAS READ IT, AND IT'S SO DARN AWESOME. READ IT PEOPLE.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
this one was really hilarious. i loved the song, and the part about the loudspeaker :) i liked how the plot holes were highlighted as well, which you didn't do in the first chapters. e.g. "all was rather fine, besides the OOCness, transportation issues, and . . . well, just about everything. But back to the story."
RaindropsFallingOnMyHead chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
I been trying to find The Death of Fanfiction sounds like such a good she take it off of fanfiction?Plus, I love how you write exactly like those people who make stories so cliche.