Reviews for My Black Dahlia
burntblood.1982 chapter 14 . 7/1
Good story although unlikely dark Bella and would have wanted her to relasp a little more
Maria's Writings chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
your book is awesome and I love the way it is playing out I hope you have a great turn out with your grades and your family
AloneInThisWorldHere chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
The last chapter was soooooo sad
I'm crying
But now I'm a little happy that Alice can 'see' bella
Can't wait to read the next story
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
u r so fucking evil
nepalipranshu chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
This is going to be waaaaaaaaaaaaay outdated but I'm really sorry about your dad
nepalipranshu chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I have tears in my eyes right now :'(
nepalipranshu chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I started crying. And I never cry when reading fanfiction.
abbydog26 chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
I really liked this story until the end. I could deal with Bella dying, and maybe Edward finds her in heaven or something, but Bella being a vamp in a mirror! That's just stupid. Ruined the story 4 me. And were u trying to recreate hunger games? Loved the story but hated the ending.
lanna-misssunshine chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Hey, I haven't read this story, but I was just wondering if you had a quizilla account using the name "mspinkhoodie"?

If you don't, then a girl on there plagiarised your story (it's posted as "Bella Goes to Rehab" and only has a few chapters posted). She hasn't been active on the account for ages but I just stumbled across it tonight and found out she plagiarised one of my stories and decided to check and see if her others seemed to be plagiarised too.

So yeah, if that is your account, would you mind taking my story off of it - and if it isn't (I'm guessing it's not), well...I guess she plagiarised you too. /

-Lanna
LucyMac chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I know this is a story, but why does Edward get the choice again and not Bella (I say to myself -as yeah, I know, its how the story is written...) I don't like Carlisle very much right now.
LucyMac chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
He is one pathetic doctor! At this point he is making James look like a f**cking saint! This is going to be a great read, but I can tell I'm going to feel lots of emotions (I love when a writer can do that!) Great description of Bella's pain. Loved the Harry Potter reference.
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I love that song.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Hello! This story is amazing! Thanks for using Evanescence, Rihanna's song and especially Breathe me Sia (I'm so disappointed that it's not going to be on Breaking dawn soundtrack).
Emma chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Do you mind telling me how your teacher exploded a gummy bear? Oh, a freakin' awesome quote- Roses are red, and violets are freakin' violet like the damn color they're named after. I'm sorry if language affronts you. I find that quote hilarious, so...Yeah.

Emma
ilovenimrod chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
your story is so amazing, and very well written. i love it, but the end... well, please get better. *sigh* i wish all that... stuff, never existed. but really, the story is... worthy of greatness. it is cloaked by sadness though. and, well, have hope and a good future ahead. May Starclan light your path.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »