Reviews for Harry Potter and the Third Key: Reloaded
bkasavan chapter 91 . 11/10/2015
I loved this story. It was dark, it was good.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 91 . 10/4/2015
Well, this was quite a good read in general.

That said, there is an important misgiving out there: the second half of the story ( past the arrest ) got very very Wordy and too focused on character thoughts. In addition, the remaining plot points you had in such a huge expanse of text were only these (spoilers): Harry's eventual escape, the 'away team's portkey project, the Durmstrang faceoff, and the final showdown. Therefore, this segment of the fic had strong 'filler' undertones. So, in essence: first half of the story; amazing. Second part; dragged on for too long.

Anyway, good job on writing this beast of a fic. Disregarding the negative point mentioned above, it was a great effort.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 34 . 10/1/2015
Very reluctantly taking a pause from reading this to leave a review...

Man, this is a great story! I really really love your writing. You get extra points because this is totally AU ( meaning, it does not follow book five at all) and yet you capture canon's atmosphere.

Additionally, you've got some great ideas. Two things would probably be a point of contention for a reader: first, the extremely overpowered spell that is the basis of the story, and secondly, the stupidity of people who bind themselves to an unknown party. Both of these points are debatable, nonetheless they make for a very interesting plot in the hands of a capable author, as is the case here.

Finally, a random observation that has little to do with the actual story: you posted this within a day (fair enough) and you have added no character tags. Thus, it can't be found by the search filter, and that has caused a low review count, which eventually means that the fic has been and will be missed out on by a lot of readers. For such a great story, this is really a shame :(
Reptile3607 chapter 91 . 3/6/2015
Holy. Fuck.

This is easily on my top five fan fictions of all time- every part of this Fic is utterly perfect. Its a rare thing that I will read any fic over 100K words from start to finish, but your story has simply blown me away.

Thank you, sir.
Cristin Gryphon chapter 79 . 1/28/2015
Just before Dean died I almost skipped to the bottom of the page and wrote a note saying how disappointed I was in what you had done to Harry. In letting him fall into evil ways and be ruled by his lust for power, and yes i do understand that 'power corrupts...'. I almost did not read far enough to see Harry realize what was happening. I almost abandoned this story right then. Obviously I didn't as I am here Commenting on the subsequent chapter to that scene. In your killing of one of my favorite characters in this story you gave me a scene at the perfect moment to keep me reading. If it had gone one more paragraph I would not have read the end of that chapter. I fervently hope that Harry has learned the lesson Mad-eye has been trying to teach him. While I at this point plan to finish the story I have no qualms telling you I will walk away if Harry is dense enough not to radically change for the last 10 chapters of the story. I simply do not see the Harry you wrote as being that stupid.
bloodbane23 chapter 91 . 12/20/2013
Honestly its a very well written story if slightly lacking in flair and multiple char deaths but then again when it gets down to it in the end victory is won by the blood of heroes and nobody really wins.
Guest chapter 91 . 11/28/2013
I rarely review. But, as I had been going through this website, looking for all the hidden gems, I came across this. The story with a very lame and generic title. And blah blah blah. You are fucking amazing, this should be one of the stories with the most reviews. I will now go on in my search four the underrated stories here. Wish Me luck. Happy thanksgiving.
Patronus-Charm54093 chapter 91 . 2/15/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm at a loss of words to describe the sheer and absolute EPICNESS of this story. Wow. Just. Wow. I raise my glass to you, sir, (or ma'am) for you, are the BEST. WRITER. EVER. You rock \m/ Write a sequel please? And thanks for a supermegafoxyawesomehot story ;D
rdg2000 chapter 61 . 12/9/2012
When did Hermione and Hagrid change brains?

Seeking comfort from Malfoy? She really needs to get her head straight.

I would have just started packing my bags and getting out of town after something like that.
rdg2000 chapter 60 . 12/9/2012
Oh Hermione, what have you done now?

So, what exactly is Ron?
rdg2000 chapter 59 . 12/9/2012
Harry should tell his people that if they don't or can't say 'Voldemort', call him by his real name 'Tom' or 'Tommy'. That shouldn't be too hard.

rdg2000 chapter 58 . 12/8/2012
I'm sure the ministry will say that Harry was behind 'Zombie Ron' so he could get back at his 'friends' at Hogwarts for not supporting him when he was arrested.

Is there some kind of stupid pill you take when you work for the ministry?

At least now we know what was behind the 'curse' of the Quidditch Captain was.

rdg2000 chapter 56 . 12/8/2012
I knew Cho would try to get to Harry for the Ball. I AM surprised that Fudge or Percy would allow ANYONE who might give Harry any type of comfort in to see him especially Cho.

I still think you're being too hard on Harry. I know depression. The more you dwell on things that you feel are 'out of your control' the deeper you dig the pit. It seems like you're running the risk of having Harry so far done that he can't get out in time to save himself or his friends.

He really needs to start pulling himself up by the boot-straps as they say and prepare his mind and (as much as possible) body for what he needs to do when he gets his sight back.

The story is still fine, but sometime you're jumping back and forth between time to where it's difficult to follow. I have to make sure I concentrate real hard to keep track of where / when I'm at.

Still a good read.

rdg2000 chapter 55 . 12/8/2012
So, what did Cho do? Go to see Harry in prison in her Yule gown? That would have been interesting, if she could have gotten past the Goblins.

On to the next chapter.

rdg2000 chapter 54 . 12/8/2012
What would happen if Harry tried to 'tap' some of the energy in the wards and such around him? Could he increase his power? Could he weaken or destroy the wards and traps that are around him? He needs to use his mind to see what are the 'limits' (if any) his power.

I always thought it would have been nice if when Percy and the Hit wizards came to get him if Harry couldn't have used his power to simply 'snap' the wands they were holding on him. I'm sure the Hit wizards would have had more than one wand on them, but he could have taken care of them as well. Maybe just a slight tap under the chin to disable them.

Oh well, the story's written. We'll just have to see what happens next.