Reviews for Determination
Hmason chapter 8 . 12/7
whilst naruto MIGHT have enough POWER to beat Jiraiya he doesn't have the experience so no matter how strong he is jiraiya will always win simply because he's had decades and 2 wars to learn and master his skills wheras naruto while strong has neither the experience nor the speed to beat jiraiya and again like so many powerful people he plays around trying to "enjoy" himself and that's why he lost
lucasrosa94 chapter 19 . 12/7
muito bom.
Royal Armory chapter 8 . 10/23
I'm sorry to say, but I've quickly lost interest in this story. The description says that Naruto wouldn't be Godlike, yet his skills by the finals of the Chūnin Exams are practically Jōnin/Anbu levels. That simply isn't realistic. Nor is the character development there to make these skills believable in any way.

I understand that fanfiction writers don't have to stay 100% accurate to canon, but the story should still parallel aspects of the canon universe.
Sam239 chapter 21 . 10/5
This is really good
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 11 . 9/7
Someone should continue this
Shayging518 chapter 21 . 9/4
Please update
memelover24 chapter 21 . 7/8
Alright so imma make it short. Dude why did you abandon such a great It'd be great if maybe you could post something saying that you gave up and won't update the for the entertainment though!Ja ne!
Jojobeans chapter 21 . 7/4
You may have just abandoned this wonderful fic, and I understand if you lost interest as well. But please update it! You left it at a interesting point and that sorta bugs me when authors just give up on stories. But if you truly lost interest don't update it.
alex no yoko chapter 15 . 6/2
muh fucker u better update this sumbitch real quick like. all joking aside i really like it wish there was more maybe someday huh?
Fanficlover2017 chapter 21 . 5/13
Like the story please update soon! Seven years is enough of a break don't you think!
FictionWormkg chapter 21 . 4/20
This one is awesome please hurry with the new chapters
DAMMIT GIVE 8US SOME SAKURA BASHING KILL THE SCREAMING BANSHEE OFF...
Spacillicious chapter 11 . 3/11
How much faster that match would've been had he used the twin lightning shiver
Good story, shame you abandoned it. :-(
blasterdog chapter 21 . 2/11