Reviews for Determination
Elypsus chapter 21 . 8/1
You should really continue this story even though it's been six years. It's a great story.
SinsOfKit chapter 7 . 7/16
I have noticed that your chapters are at least a good 5000-8000 words but like 10 percent of the words are not the stories itself, so write lesser for the author notes. Should prove to be quite handy in some cases. Oh yeah most people skip the author notes, so putting them at the beginning of a chapter is confusing so make them bold italic, to separate the author notes and the story. Overall great story, a few flaws in a chapters, they aren't important flaws so I won't mention them. I will give more reviews later.

Ja-ne~
arinasution5 chapter 12 . 7/1
Gg
Crusade chapter 2 . 3/3
Naruto graduated when he was 12, how did he become 14 now when he is with jiraiya on his training trip when he becomes 14... He only just becomes 13 before he goes on that trip...
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 2/29
This chapter killed a large portion of my interest in this story, and it's a real shame it happened this close to the last chapter. His short coma in the crystal thing filled with liquid chakra came out of no where, and what appears to be a power up was a bit unnecessary. Sure he has a lot of training to do before he gets back up to snuff and can take advantage of all of his new advantages, so that keeps things a tiny bit interesting. But why was it needed in the first place? He was already progressing in skill quickly, he had an interesting combat style and fairly original techniques that worked perfectly for him. And despite all that he still had a few promising things he could either learn or work on to improve even further. In short, he was in NO way a boring character in need of fixing. I think I'll stop here as this is clearly an abandoned story, and I want to walk away with pleasant memories of it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 2/28
I don't know why, but for the Gamabunta in this story I imagine him having a southern drawl lol. Not sure If you're familiar with that accent as I think you mentioned English was a second language for you, so just know it's oddly hilarious :)
deathcornfive chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
.x..
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
"steel-toed boot... She quickly realized that she was covered with a long white black trenchcoat"
Pardon me that I ignore and replace the descriptions that look ridiculous on a kid. For some reason, it is common for "Naruto gets serious" fics to give him steel-toed boots and a trenchcoat. boots are bad for fighting in and even modern combat boots are better suited for footwork though still do well enough for kicking but not enough for a martial artist like ninja are. Steel-toed boots in particular are stiff and tend to make your feet sore. A trenchcoat on a twelve year-old...I think my problem with that is self-explanatory.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Have u ever thought of him having the weapon reforged? I ask just in case u deside to have the swords break, just make a badass katana?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Make more chapters dammit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
k. I think your going to far with naruto he already seems overpowered
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I would like to add the seal also contains orochimaru's essence. Orochimaru is a genuis the cursed seals had part of his soul so essentially even if the real body died he would still be alive. Perhaps you cna put something about the seal draws his other essence's or whatever
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Another truly amazing story that ends up in the abandoned stack. This was def one of my favorite Naruto/Anko pairings, and I honestly loved the way the author didn't bash any of the main characters. Sasuke, Sakura, and Kiboto were all developed well, and I liked that they all ended up fighting for Konoha. While I was hoping for a little more angst when it came to the revelations about Naruto's parentage and his godfather, once you skip over Naruto's rather easy acceptance of the situation, the relationship you built between Jiraya and him was def a fun read. I really enjoyed the Fuuinjutsu collaborations that you came up with between the two. Even the Kushina and Keisei twist was done in a manner that I haven't read before in any other story. Finally the pairing between Naruto and Anko was done well, and I def liked that both would become Jiraya's apprentices. Overall this fic was a blast to read, and it's a damn shame it probably won't be continued. I'm not sure what happened to keep you from writing this amazing story, but I hope one day you have the time and muse to come back and finish this excellent story. Till then, thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and Great Job!
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I got a feeling that story is awesome *.*