Reviews for Determination
Just letting you know there isno a third shinobi war yet "tobi" or obito caused it in shippuden the sannin fought in the second shinobi war and so did Minato the fourth hokage that is why he is known as the yellow flash for taking out a thousand iwa shinobi in less then a minute
wolf chapter 21 . 1/25
awesome story
animemonk chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
if you need help just ask btw please update soon
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Interesting beginning. Just a small note though; you seem to be forgetting to employ full stops at the end of some sentences. Even if it doesn' t seem like it, punctuation plays quite an important role in general.
randumbdave chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
technically, Transparency Jutsu is a ninjutsu, seeing as it bends light around the users body, rather than fool your opponents' senses into not seeing him.
silverback95 chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Great stuff and hope you update soon love reading it
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
that was an awesomme
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Please NEVER do word walls. By word walls I mean GINORMOUS paragraphs. I can't stand reading those.
AWESOME chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
YOUR A GENIUS
Renton163 chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Hi just gotta say you are great at writing and I hope you continue to write your work is wonderful and I love the fact you have few spelling errors.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Kill #!
Rocker Meow chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I love the story and how you portrayed Naruto following in his father's/ clans foot steps in regards to seals and also as him as smart instead of the usual semi-smart/stupid self in the original series. Great job.
R1pp3R chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
In the anime naruto threw a ramen cup to a chunins head when he whispered "its that boy" or something similar, and yet the chunin only screamed at him. I really don't like fics where naruto is chased/mobbed/beaten on his birthday, it just fuck's the fiction quality. I have read a fanfic where the autor said " I will keep things VERY close to canon" It started with "Let's gut the demon brat!". How is that even close to canon? :D
Rocker Meow chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Have you written any more of chapters to this story yet or no? I'm very curious as to how it turns out.
noirekitsune chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
you said in the first replies to reviews that naruto is 13, but i thought he just had his14th birthday when everyone came to his apartment for a surprise party?

noirekitsune