Reviews for Determination
Make more chapters dammit!
k. I think your going to far with naruto he already seems overpowered
I would like to add the seal also contains orochimaru's essence. Orochimaru is a genuis the cursed seals had part of his soul so essentially even if the real body died he would still be alive. Perhaps you cna put something about the seal draws his other essence's or whatever
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 10/15
Another truly amazing story that ends up in the abandoned stack. This was def one of my favorite Naruto/Anko pairings, and I honestly loved the way the author didn't bash any of the main characters. Sasuke, Sakura, and Kiboto were all developed well, and I liked that they all ended up fighting for Konoha. While I was hoping for a little more angst when it came to the revelations about Naruto's parentage and his godfather, once you skip over Naruto's rather easy acceptance of the situation, the relationship you built between Jiraya and him was def a fun read. I really enjoyed the Fuuinjutsu collaborations that you came up with between the two. Even the Kushina and Keisei twist was done in a manner that I haven't read before in any other story. Finally the pairing between Naruto and Anko was done well, and I def liked that both would become Jiraya's apprentices. Overall this fic was a blast to read, and it's a damn shame it probably won't be continued. I'm not sure what happened to keep you from writing this amazing story, but I hope one day you have the time and muse to come back and finish this excellent story. Till then, thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and Great Job!
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 21 . 8/17
I got a feeling that story is awesome *.*
Neji88 chapter 21 . 6/4
Thx for writin this great fic. Its the best one ive read so far
Pls post some new chapters
Just letting you know there isno a third shinobi war yet "tobi" or obito caused it in shippuden the sannin fought in the second shinobi war and so did Minato the fourth hokage that is why he is known as the yellow flash for taking out a thousand iwa shinobi in less then a minute
wolf chapter 21 . 1/25
awesome story
animemonk chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
if you need help just ask btw please update soon
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Interesting beginning. Just a small note though; you seem to be forgetting to employ full stops at the end of some sentences. Even if it doesn' t seem like it, punctuation plays quite an important role in general.
Dquinnicus chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
technically, Transparency Jutsu is a ninjutsu, seeing as it bends light around the users body, rather than fool your opponents' senses into not seeing him.
silverback95 chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
Great stuff and hope you update soon love reading it
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
that was an awesomme
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Please NEVER do word walls. By word walls I mean GINORMOUS paragraphs. I can't stand reading those.