Reviews for Dawn
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Well done.
amatheriz chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
i almost cried. T_T. nngh. because of this line: "You know what the sun means? It means we are free..."

geez. i love this. you're amazing. }
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*cries*

Zack... Cloud... I love them so much...

I would sacrifice myself if something happen to my best friend, just like what Zack did to Cloud X(

anyway, thank you so much
mallorymallibu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
o,_o

this is so...good!

*sobs uncontrollably*

why did Zack have to die! D:

even though he was happy, and cloud was okay and it was a "happy" ending

i still feel super depressed ):
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Touching. T_T
faggottree chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Nice. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the set-up here. There are some really wonderful moments to be explored with a Zack/Cloud relationship. I've never attempted it myself, but now I think I may. :)
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love it! It's so beautiful. It's really awesome. -
chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I thought that this story was sweet. I love Zack/Cloud friendship stories _ I thought you did a good job characterizing Zack. His dialouge is very reminiscent of his character. I liked the point you made that Zack needed Cloud, just like Cloud needed Zack. I liked the affection that you showed between the two of them. I've always thought of Zack as a very physically affectionate person even though he is heterosexual. He cared very much for Cloud. The ending was a bit sad. . . Anyway, I liked this _
Tobirion chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh... I HATE fics like this. Why? 'Cause they make me cry.

But I love them, too. Seeing Zack so protective and caring towards little coma-Cloud makes my heart melt... but then Zack always dies in the end, and I cry. It's a love/hate relationship.

It was good, though. The only thing I can point out is that you didn't have enough space between some lines of dialogue. Other than that...it was good! (Very sad, but good.)

Tobi :)
Angel of Lost Wings chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Beautiful! *adds to favorites* This was amazing. I wish I could write something like this. I can't wait to read more of your stories.