Reviews for Her Choice
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I rather liked it. Lol though I have to wonder if Edward and Angel are related somehow... Broody stalker bastards, who claim young impressionable girls as their soul mates then leaving to protect the naive little darlings... Way to many similarities... I haven't really liked Spike since season 6, and hes STILL better then Angel if you look at it closely. Cool story, if Buffy is gonna be with a guy from the Buffy universe, Doyle's one of the better choices.
Yahfor chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Loved it
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
like it, like pulling the team together and private meeting would make a lot of sence. then so would killing spike is the chip could crash as much as a computer would.
Dolly23 chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
I love this story
ilikebuffy chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
i like this story... and i think doyle would be a good match for buffy... i think xander would like him he would not try to kill him or call xander every mean names this is a good story...

Happy that she told them the truth, they agreed cautiously when she asked for them to keep it quiet until she got Riley to agree to let them know. Or when they found out some other way I AGE WITH THIS IF SHE TELL THEM THE TRUTH THEY ARE OK WITH JUST ABOUT ANYTHINK HELL AFTER THINKS COME DONW THEY WERE OR WITH ANGLE COMEING BACK FROM HELL
fuer grissa ost drauka chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Interesting start; can't wait to see where this goes.
curly-kitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i almost deleted this from my inbox, but i'm glad i didn't. Doyle and Buffy is not a couple I would have thought of, but it actually kind of works. Can't wait for the next chapter!