Reviews for Happens Every Time
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Amanda didn't survive the destruction of Vulcan. It was kind of an important plot point. Maybe you could mark this AU?
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOVE IT!
Doni chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That's what moms are for.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
(Also laughs butt off)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
As simple as this story is, I believe it is quite frankly one of the cutest ones I've ever read. Spock and Amanda's mother-son relationship is about as adorable as Spock himself (no, I am not typically nearly this "gushy"), and I have always been of the mind that there would have been many of these types of moments between them (which, sadly, given the tragic circumstances, we rarely get to see). I appreciated that you kept Amanda alive and allowed yourself to play around with the idea. Very sweet, very funny (the cranberry part was wonderful), and absolutely all of the character relationships and interactions were depicted beautifully. Amanda being her motherly self and harassing Spock in her motherly way is simply precious. (Once more, I do not gush.) On an objective level, this was also quite well-written. Great story.
NeuroticSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Adorable!
Yami's Aibou chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this story was really cute :) amanda's logic just totally wins. epically.

i enjoy how canon completely and utterly died for this fic. but that's why we're here! fanon is just so much more fun!
MissSilver chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
WOOT! Go Amanda! You rock...tell those Vulcans whose really in charge...and Sarek is so whipped.. "...Spock, I believe your mother has reaised eminently valid points."
Fred chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Actually, logically, only an argument can be valid; the "points", or premises, cannot be valid, only true or false.

Other than your not having recently read a book on the subject of logic, you did quite fine. xD And, uh, somehow, I get the feeling that I'm just nitpicking with that...
papayann chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ahaha, cute. It feels cut off, like there should be more to the story, but this bit is good.

-Ume
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
lol Nice.

Of course the mother would win! Women always do :D lol
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ok, that last line had me laughing out loud. Very nice :)
Miss Kalea chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
8D

This made me laugh, Spock's such a mothers-boy and I find that adorable. My mother was never like that but my great grandmother was XD, so typical.

Love it, despite its shortness~lul
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/3/2009