Reviews for A Damaged God
jk chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
ummmmm funny how Edward never has anything to say about fucking bellas friend huh? shes brought it up twice now and he says nothing!
except that time he was like...the things katrina lets slip and grins at bella like the nasty whore he is
jk chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
how can bella be with that douchbag...he just fucked her best friend!...for days!
and they barely even bring it up!
your story is soooo fucked up!
I hate this Edward hes sooooo grossss
jk chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
why was she back peddling so fast? who cares if the whore thinks she has a boyfriend...better that way! hes sooo nasty, he was fucking her best friend for days! how could she want anything to do with him?
jk chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
why would he ask out bella he just said he loved jane

and why would bella go out with him...hes fucked jane and bellas BEST FRIEND..thats it hes out, done,fin...he crossed a line he cant come back from!
you better not have bella be with that used up whore after what hes done if you do I will lose all respect for YOU
jk chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
well there it is ...end of story right? Edward love jane lol hahahahah omg that's so gross...so that's it right its over he loves jane of all mother f in people...she 14 and sooooo ugly its funny
jk chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
why in the hell would you want bella to be with this nasty used up manwhore?
jk chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
omg that jane? the little kid? evil jane? LOL he loves her? wants to marry her? isn't she like 14? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GROSSS
jk chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
did you ask if we loved it? whats to love? it starts out with edwaard and two whores...then another girl...then alice and rose are saying hes always with someone...so hes a nasty used up whore...and he wears a trench coat? whats to like seriously?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Disgusting whore.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Nasty sluts. Both of them.
Museabook chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Well done on writing this story...after all they've been through I'm just happy Bella and Edward get their happy ending! :D
CmeClearLee chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I have to stop reading here. I normally don't write bad reviews but this is pretty awful. The plot wasn't bad n I hate not knowing how it ends but I just can't take i t anymore. Maybe if u found a fantastic beta the story could be salvaged. Sorry
Angelbaby1991 chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Great Story!
lauren2121 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I couldn't even get through the first chapter. Your story jumps all over the place, even insignificant details matter. The three girls go in the stall to smoke-then suddenly Caleb is there? As well as when you suddenly switch point of views from Bella to Edward without a page break. I agree with the review below mine, proof reading would really help your story be more concrete. I also recommend you find a beta. Good luck!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
This was a good story bit it feels incomplete. You mentioned a child once but never explained the situation. I also think you can improve by proof reading your work.