Reviews for A Damaged God
Museabook chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Well done on writing this story...after all they've been through I'm just happy Bella and Edward get their happy ending! :D
CmeClearLee chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
I have to stop reading here. I normally don't write bad reviews but this is pretty awful. The plot wasn't bad n I hate not knowing how it ends but I just can't take i t anymore. Maybe if u found a fantastic beta the story could be salvaged. Sorry
Angelbaby1991 chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
Great Story!
lauren2121 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I couldn't even get through the first chapter. Your story jumps all over the place, even insignificant details matter. The three girls go in the stall to smoke-then suddenly Caleb is there? As well as when you suddenly switch point of views from Bella to Edward without a page break. I agree with the review below mine, proof reading would really help your story be more concrete. I also recommend you find a beta. Good luck!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
This was a good story bit it feels incomplete. You mentioned a child once but never explained the situation. I also think you can improve by proof reading your work.
Mary chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
This story is really stupid
csp4 chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
csp4 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
csp4 chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
csp4 chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
csp4 chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
I realize that 17 year olds can be monumentally STUPID, but Bella isn't even smart enough to be considered stupid:(

Guess Leah's been around Bella enough to loose her brain cells:( It's a shame tho that if Leah wants to committ suicide, she wants to do it on the buddy system with Bella:(

Well, Bella seems to have gotten her stupidity from her parents. They never made sure she knew how to swim:(
csp4 chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
"You met Caleb to experience love" Ya, right:( Caleb was something between a Ephebohiliac (attracted to adolescents) & a Hebephiliac (attracted to pubescents). 2 years being molded by him & Renee didn't do shit to protect her:(

Bella walks out of Leah's house, into the woods to the beach all alone! Someone hurry up & kill her! We already have too many stupid people on this planet:(

And the wolves think the Cullen's are the evil ones:(
csp4 chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
"Fuck your order!" Leah spat.

Finally, someone with some brains! I was getting worried with all the stupid vamps & wolves there would be no brains to save the day...especially since Bella's a stupid whiny idiot too:(

Edward's an idiot:( The info about vampires existing need to come out of Leah & Jacob's mouth. Then the Cullen's can tell her the finer details
csp4 chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
Bella says she didn't know that Ashley was pregnant, bu then says "She slept with Karina's ex boyfriend and got pregnant with him." **shakes head from confusion**

I've come to the conclusion that both Bella & Edward are totally fucked up in the head & completely deserve each other!

Ah, a mystery! Part of the mystery is where Bella & Edward hid their brains::)) LOL