Reviews for I Choose You
wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 5/11
Aww, lovely ending. It's nice that you haven't made Ginny as rabid for her sport as so many people make her.

Entertaining read.

wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 5/11
Great chapter. Loved the names you picked for the kitten and the owl. Your Quidditch descriptions were very well done. I'm sure I couldn't describe Quidditch, and even if you took short cuts here, I knew exactly what Ginny had accomplished.

wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 5/11
I suppose this kind of answers my question from a few chapters back. Unless Wizarding couples are throw backs to the Victorian era and often have sex without seeing each other naked, then I can assume, 'no' to having consummated the marriage.

They sleep in the same bed, they are married, but they can slip off into blissful slumber without their pesky hormones wanting to be let out for a run. LOL.

Lesley.
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 5/10
Can't quite figure out whether Harry and Ginny have consummated their marriage yet. If they have, then they're both pretty blasé about sex, especially Harry...he's an 18 YO male. Shouldn't he have a rampant libido, especially if he has dipped a toe in the water once. If they love each other, shouldn't they not be able to keep their hands off each other?

Not sure I totally agree with Ginny's blasé attitude to childbirth. Yes, there are a lot of unnecessary Caesars performed, but there are also many necessary ones. There are also the instances of when a ceasar should be performed and isn't, causing ongoing complications for the mother. My daughter was a case in point. Ginny is tiny (I presume this Ginny is the same as the one in Bound as far as bodily proportions go) and cephalo-pelvic disproportion would be a very real possibility for her.

Just saying, and yes, this is as fiction as it can be.

Lesley.
wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 5/10
Yes, Harry is obviously going to turn into an abusive, cruel man/boy. This is the person they have known for 7 years, Ron and George especially, and the person who has suffered more than any of them could even conceive of anyone suffering. Not to mention the person who willingly walked into the forest to be killed by Voldemort to save the whole of wizard kind.

Yep, now go home Harry and beat up your wife. I don't think so Tim.

wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 5/10
Until Hermione (who else) decided to check the legalities, I had been wondering myself just why the pair of them didn't even question the 'fact' of their being married. There was no paperwork (seemingly; someone might just have been playing a huge prank on them. That would have been my first reaction in just such a situation. Anyone can put. Ring on anyone's finger when said finger is attached to a severely inebriated body. And they knew they hadn't consummated their supposed (at that time) marriage. Of course, Severe intoxication does not make for a particularly good performance in bed.

Still, they are married. But now Ginny is a married woman, can't she stand up to her Mum?

wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 5/10
Hmm, interesting start. Looking forward to reading on.

this is cool!
nayin17 chapter 10 . 1/16
Love it, thank you for writing this
nayin17 chapter 9 . 1/16
Yehey she made it
nayin17 chapter 8 . 1/16
Hate Cho! I understand why Ginny is feeling that way, that's why I love ALL stories where Harry shows how much he loves Ginny
nayin17 chapter 5 . 1/16
Oh I love the interaction between Ginny and Victor
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/16
I'm just glad Ginny is allowing her mom to throw another wedding for them
pleurocoelus chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
Caitlyn.Prince chapter 10 . 8/18/2014