Reviews for I Choose You
Peggy chapter 10 . 3/19
Thank you for a lovely story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
Am so sorry about the little one-will pray for you.
I love this story so much :)
trekkifulron chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Fun story. I'm glad you returned to fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Nice beginning already.
AragornII chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Thanks for your story!
AragornII chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Really appreciate your childbirth/diapering perspectives. Not many bother to weave such things into fanfiction stories...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
Amazing story! Your H/G is awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
brilliant story really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
Amazing fanfiction! I loved the plot and writing style to pieces!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.
Really good story so far though
Christhomson chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
I like how you added the ball romantic evening and rum failing was pretty funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
You know I like your story's because they are romantic you have a knack for righting oh one more thing I curently reading it in 2015 I like it a lot by chance if you get this I hope that you make a book of it someday it would be a best seller continue following your dreams and have fun. My names christhomson and I live in Boulder I enjoy your story's a lot.
wrappedinharry chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
Aww, lovely ending. It's nice that you haven't made Ginny as rabid for her sport as so many people make her.

Entertaining read.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Great chapter. Loved the names you picked for the kitten and the owl. Your Quidditch descriptions were very well done. I'm sure I couldn't describe Quidditch, and even if you took short cuts here, I knew exactly what Ginny had accomplished.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I suppose this kind of answers my question from a few chapters back. Unless Wizarding couples are throw backs to the Victorian era and often have sex without seeing each other naked, then I can assume, 'no' to having consummated the marriage.

They sleep in the same bed, they are married, but they can slip off into blissful slumber without their pesky hormones wanting to be let out for a run. LOL.

Lesley.