Reviews for Miss Lisbon
Spitfire303 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I really hope her childhood was at least slightly better than this however this was a really good story that was well written :D
BellaRide28 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
That was an awesome story! But so sad...
NsCvIuS chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Okay. I have a few things to say... For one, California and Nevada are part of the United States of America, where the currency is dollars ($) not pounds. Secondly, Lisbon's brothers would have been put into foster homes, rather than a Children's Home, otherwise known as an orphanage (they're outlawed here since studies sow that it is ore beneficial to the child, and society, to live in a family setting rather than a group home. Other than these two things, you have done a great job so far, and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
lol, now I see why the age things are a bit off. You're from the UK?

Again, great story (aside from the ages being unrealistic; well, at least in the US). Love the way you write and how you carefully constructed a past for Lisbon! I could definitely see her doing all of this. Awesome job.
Habeous Corpus chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
wow! i loved that. For some reason her partner's remark about the cuffing sounds familiar, like from a commercial... but whatever.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I loved it!It was really good story:)And I would so like to go to Cyprus
ab89us chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Sad to see it end, but I'll be looking for the sequel whenever you get the chance to write. Btw, if you ever want to watch a good movie that covers issues like this, go to Youtub .com and look up Gracie's 's a great movie.

superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
This was an interesting story. I like your view on what her life could have been like as a child. Very well done.
Viktorija chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
It was really sad,but I loved it very much.:)
ab89us chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I love how you put in all the things that had to change after her mother died and her father fell off the bandwagon.

Great Chapter!

Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i didn't think for a minute that it was meant to be vulgar. *chill!* wow. Love baby Lisbon!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really liked it.A little sad,but great:)
ab89us chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I feel bad for Lisbon but I like this so far.

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Poor Lisbon.

Thanks for writing.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Loved how you wrote about her life and events! It was good!