Reviews for Miss Lisbon
BellaRide28 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
That was an awesome story! But so sad...
NsCvIuS chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Okay. I have a few things to say... For one, California and Nevada are part of the United States of America, where the currency is dollars ($) not pounds. Secondly, Lisbon's brothers would have been put into foster homes, rather than a Children's Home, otherwise known as an orphanage (they're outlawed here since studies sow that it is ore beneficial to the child, and society, to live in a family setting rather than a group home. Other than these two things, you have done a great job so far, and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
lol, now I see why the age things are a bit off. You're from the UK?

Again, great story (aside from the ages being unrealistic; well, at least in the US). Love the way you write and how you carefully constructed a past for Lisbon! I could definitely see her doing all of this. Awesome job.
Habeous Corpus chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
wow! i loved that. For some reason her partner's remark about the cuffing sounds familiar, like from a commercial... but whatever.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I loved it!It was really good story:)And I would so like to go to Cyprus
ab89us chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Sad to see it end, but I'll be looking for the sequel whenever you get the chance to write. Btw, if you ever want to watch a good movie that covers issues like this, go to Youtub .com and look up Gracie's 's a great movie.

kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
This was an interesting story. I like your view on what her life could have been like as a child. Very well done.
Viktorija chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
It was really sad,but I loved it very much.:)
ab89us chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I love how you put in all the things that had to change after her mother died and her father fell off the bandwagon.

Great Chapter!

Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i didn't think for a minute that it was meant to be vulgar. *chill!* wow. Love baby Lisbon!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really liked it.A little sad,but great:)
ab89us chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I feel bad for Lisbon but I like this so far.

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Poor Lisbon.

Thanks for writing.
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Loved how you wrote about her life and events! It was good!
cureless chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love fic written about Lisbon past.. some of them are meh but some are quite good .. yours is certainly a good one..

one thing

"The sign of Christianity was to go to the girl who had lost her faith in god."

I've read the same line in another fic but sadly I don't remember its name..

anyway, good job with this..