Reviews for placebo
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1
very compelling. but I wish I knew where he was in his timeline couldn't be more than a year for him as he hadn't regenerated
Qwerts chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Cute :)
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Great job!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love it!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That is so sweet i think it is one of myfavorite reunion fics ever! i absolutly adore it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved this. I'm glad so many people have written reunion fics because everytime I think about the Doctor and Rose, I get depressed and stories like these really give me a much needed boost. Great writing. )
Teagarden chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love this story! You did a great job on the writing and I really like your idea of part of the vortex staying in Rose and making her immortal.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
"because in the

end.

you are worth fighting for"

*sigh* This is one of my favorite Doctor Who fics in existence. It shows Rose's faith and the Doctor's enduring love so well.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hmm... what word shall I use to describe this story? brilliant? fantastic? fluffy? wonderful? creative? magnificent? romantic? sad? bitter-sweet? I KNOW! I'll use all of them! x
timano chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
A superb story. A Journey's End fix that makes sense. And one which introduces a sort of alternate-universe Time Lord race. 10 out of 10 stars!
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
...

One word. Three syllables.

AM-A-ZING.

LOVED IT! SO MUCH! And the end was FAN-TAS-TIC!

Now I'm going to go and spend my day reading all your stuff.

BLOODY BRILLIANT!
LizzieV chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
YAY! Great job! I miss Rose...*sigh*
Leanne chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very enjoyable story. Keep writing.
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow. That was a great story. Please continue writing fan fiction. I'm going to add it to Eternal Rose c2, for stories where Rose is immortal or Time Lord.
BananaDaiquiri chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is a great story! Well done I'm gonna favorite this one!

Kat