Reviews for The Sugar Cube Fort
Nyahcra chapter 9 . 6/8
I died of laughter when Rem asked for sand XD 'my sand' omg
Markus Ramikin chapter 27 . 2/14
Good job indeed. Some parts I basically endured on force of stubbornness - L's glands are so not my thing, or LxLight for that matter. So it tells me something about the quality of the story when I find it worthwhile despite it being filled with things that are not normally to my taste. You have interesting ideas and you write very well.

I particularly enjoyed the story of Rem's previous life.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
This made me both sad and happy.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I thought it would be a bit weird at first because of the Rem/L pairing but it worked so well. Loved the ending. Very sweet :D x
Phoenix Nine chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
Hi. I read this story last night, but I didn't leave a review because my phone sucks at writing reviews on. I just wanted to say how great I thought this story was. It has such descriptive and effective imagery use and brilliant evocation of character emotion. I really loved the way this shipping was created, even though I kinda hated Misa Misa by the end of it. :) Hehe. I also loved the Shinigami subplot about their world, it was really interesting to read. :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us all.
redchicken888 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
This author's note is so random. :}
redchicken888 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
That...was...hilarious. I didn't think that orgasming and having a heart attack had the same symptoms. lol :D It'd be funny if someone realized, later, that L was cumming from his spasms. That was EPIC! lololololololol
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
L would live to be 58 if you took his life span and put it into human time. You have to do some math and then you adventully get it, but this only works for Light and L's life span nobody else.
delax chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
This is more sort of in response to the author's note "no more Misa, be glad", than the chapter itself.

I must say, Misa is entirely exasperating, but she is obviously sick.
That and her author's portrayal of woman is not flattering in the least.
Seeing her get better would be lovely.
Seeing her shipped with L would be amazing, she deserves an nonabusive relationship and those two would be sweet together.
(Plus L deserves a female whose not so frigid. *rimshot*)

Light on the other hand, really needs to stop existing.
Him and his plot contrivance field.
Every action that he takes revolts me.
(Yes all of them, even blinking and especially breathing.)
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
This has been the most wonderful fic of Death Note that I read
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Ive lost all respect for light O.O
EvilVampireDucky chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I read this over on archive of our own and had to come find it here; honestly, I hadn't really expected it to be so tasteful, especially considering it was an L/Rem; I often don't give M(or E on archive) a chance because it's just plotless sex, but I saw this had actual chapters and it wouldn't be a lemon every chapter.

Over all, I thought it was very well written, and the characters were kept in character remarkably well.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 27 . 9/6/2012
All I can say is... Wow.

When I saw this story, I thought it was going to be odd and strange.

But it was great! I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen this pairing before- Hell, I wouldn't have even thought of it! I loved it. It was well written. Few mistakes. And just awesome.
Ratt9 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Those certainly are sexual experiments. I agree- L probably would approach sex intelligently, while thinking of ways to experiment.

You are pretty much the king/queen of smut and absurdity. Wonderful chapter.
Ratt9 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
First of all, I love the image of Rem playing video games with Matsuda, and flying with him.

Also, how on earth do you come up with all of the cause and effect ideas regarding the death note? It's very impressive, how you can look at all aspects and the what-ifs of the situations. That takes talent.

Anyway, a wonderful chapter.