Reviews for Pay What You Owe!
IceSoundNecro chapter 47 . 8/15
Ohhh damn that was really good! Love the plot. Somehow the writing style is better than Muscle Memory. The way Anzu's character was developed iver the course of the story was cool too. From what seemed like a non-cannon plot to slowly integrating it to canon, then making it slightly AU. Overall, really liked it.
M00NBunnie K chapter 47 . 6/11
Such a great story! My heart jumped out of my chest when Starrk and Halibel switched sides (if only that happed in the anime) hahaha but seriously one of the best Bleach fanfics ive read in a long time.
Akabane Karma chapter 47 . 3/7
That was so beautiful! So wonderfully written and emotive, I love it so much! (QwQ) 3
BrighteningLight chapter 47 . 11/28/2014
THAT WAS FABULOUS! I totally love the Hiyori and lilynette meeting. Great story, I really enjoyed it, ;) thank you
deideiblueeyez chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
The sensing stones is a cool theory/aspect-thingy of Las this your own invention? Im not to keen on intricate details with this series.

Am I the only girl who looks at cheesecake and goes "...meh... -.- " ?
deideiblueeyez chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Dude, at first I was so confused at what was happening. I thought that Anzu was acting major OOC..

Well I was right but it was bevause of Aizen..

It took me until the last third of the chapter to realize he basocally put a mind control..spell thing on her.

I may be a bit of a "participant" in the Bleach fandom, but I dont know it like the back of my hand lime I do Naruto XD So things like the numbers of Espadas (I can only accurately place 1, 4, 5, 6, and 0/10 ..I forget everyone else's placement :/) .. so yeah, little subtle hints in Bleach fanfiction arent completely lost on me, but it takes awhile for them to register 3;
deideiblueeyez chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Blanket burritos are win! :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This story is awesome. The narrator is so real and above all believable. She is inserted into the storyline but she isnt in the limelight 24/7.. events are alluded to while shes off doing her own thing, which is a nice perk. This also has MUCH better placed comedic moments than the actual series had :/
Conpeki chapter 47 . 9/6/2013
Aww... Aizen aside, this was so sweet.
LoreleiJubilation chapter 47 . 9/1/2013
This was pure genius, done brilliantly from start to finish. Anzu was perfect he character believable and the romance reasonable. This is definitely a favorite.
Rewiev-Sloth chapter 47 . 3/24/2013
I am now going to childishly point out it your fault I only got three hours of sleep. I stayed up till past five (in the morning) to finish this story. Not knowing that I had to wake up at 8 to go to my sisters sports banquet/brunch. Its also your fault that this story is so kick ass good.

Good OCs are like finding a needle in a haystack made of needles. I feel like this had to be one of the best. The characters from the manga were in character, and your character grew. She was weak in the beginning and she may be no super-duper-kick-everyone's-ass, managed to hold her own. The romance, was believable. While I usually prefer if it involved other characters more and the plot than just the romance you made it work.

I just read your story for three days from start to finish. I feel like I really seen your grow as a writer in that time span. I'm not going to point out the few mistakes I caught through out the story but there's certain maturity that your story seem to grow. In the beginning it appeared a little simple, perhaps just to set up every thing but by the end I felt like I had seen your character grow not only personally but also romantically. Kudos for putting in a personal side issues and realistic reactions.

I visited your profile and noticed that you didn't have anything in your favorites. I'm having a hard time finding decent bleach OC stories, do you recommend anything?
MiraManson chapter 47 . 3/19/2013
Seriously. You made me laugh, scream in frustration, cry out of sorrow, and cry out of happiness all in the short span of five hours. I loved the relationship between Anzu and Shinji, the plot, the way you wrote it, EVERYTHING.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! :D
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 47 . 2/7/2013
I love this !
Oluhasuu chapter 39 . 12/17/2012
jajaja poor her being tossed like a ball
love the interaction of stark and harribel and how that seems sooo posible
DJ chapter 47 . 11/11/2012
Err mah gerd! Such a great ending. I spent the whole day reading the whole thing. Such a great fan fic.