Reviews for Pay What You Owe!
deideiblueeyez chapter 47 . 8/5/2016
"How?Some blond guy in a stupid hat." Do you realize that you just described 30% of why things happen in Bleach, author? XD
deideiblueeyez chapter 42 . 8/3/2016
"I DO own you, you bitch!" The best. The absolute freaking best. Yes, let's drop her off with emo boy, Ichimaru's old lackey! Let's go Stark, let's goooooo! XD
deideiblueeyez chapter 39 . 8/2/2016
The humor in this chapter was much-needed and funny. Stark and Hallibel are such great straight men when it comes to the weirdness that happens on the battlefield. Aaah, good times, good times.
deideiblueeyez chapter 38 . 8/2/2016
No, seriously! This is way more entertaining than what happened in the manga! Hallibel and Stark fighting alongside Toshiro and Ichigo and Shunsui and the Vizards to take down Aizen?! FUCKING EPIC SHIT!
deideiblueeyez chapter 34 . 8/2/2016
No joke, this is much more entertaining than the canon, though I'm still somewhat lost when the barrier comes and goes, but I guess it's something that needs to be seen to be believed (shrug)

But legit legit legit, this is freaking entertaining, this is so much fun!
deideiblueeyez chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
This chapter was freaking awesome. I love how you juxtaposed the fighting that was going on around Anzu and Aizen with their argument. It was very well done.

And though Izuru's emo personality gets on my nerves, I'm glad he's helping to heal Anzu (-_-)
deideiblueeyez chapter 31 . 8/2/2016
Like, I knew she was pregnant! BUT HE WENT AND FUCKING SAID IT OUT LOUD. AIZEN WHY. OH MY GOD.
deideiblueeyez chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
"you know I'm hardly a medical professional." Bitch, then why you here?
deideiblueeyez chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
Ooooh, Aizen you don't play fucking fair at all! DX I'd say anything to make the pain stop too! Grrr grr grr!
deideiblueeyez chapter 15 . 7/30/2016
Don't trust shimmering men! That's like rule #7 of Girl Code!
Shioh chapter 31 . 5/8/2016
Me: ._. Well things got more tense
Shioh chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
O_o Aizen...?
Guest chapter 47 . 11/30/2015
Hahaha the ending. I really enjoyed this story! The ending was really sweet. And loved how things turned out. Thank you for writing the story! It's freaking awesome! Be proud of it!3
- :)
IceSoundNecro chapter 47 . 8/15/2015
Ohhh damn that was really good! Love the plot. Somehow the writing style is better than Muscle Memory. The way Anzu's character was developed iver the course of the story was cool too. From what seemed like a non-cannon plot to slowly integrating it to canon, then making it slightly AU. Overall, really liked it.
M00NBunnie K chapter 47 . 6/11/2015
Such a great story! My heart jumped out of my chest when Starrk and Halibel switched sides (if only that happed in the anime) hahaha but seriously one of the best Bleach fanfics ive read in a long time.