Reviews for Vanished
Draculella chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Interesting fic, kinda reminds me of the scene at the end of MIB where the galaxies are all just the insides of some alien kids marbles. As for DK...ouch! Pocket dimension? Or really big spatula? *shudders*
Etherweil chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Absolutely excellent work Uly! This is one of my favorites so far! Really intriguing idea. I'm not a big fan of crossovers but they way you incorporated all the different species and had them team up was seamless. This was an excellent read, I've never really read a fic like this before. An ingenious idea really :D Keep up the good work girl!

Ether
Cody Furlong chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Awesome Uly! I'm so glad to see this story coming to an end, it was a great ride you gave us in this one. I loved every second of it.
Cody Furlong chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Awesome! Seems things are finally starting to head the right way.
Trekker77 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
What a great story, Uly, can't wait to see what happens to this group of mixed alien species next.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Woot! The interaction between the different specices is quite interesting. You're doing a awesome job so far Uly! I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out in the next chapters.
trekker77 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Getting very interesting, I must say. That Razor really is a genius, huh? Can't wait to see what happens when they try to get past the mountains.
Trekker77 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
As always Uly, you've rivited me to my seat. I wonder what other sorts of societies were brought to this alien world... perhaps one of them could be human? Can't wait to find out!
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Wow, intence stuff here. One question that bugs me a bit though, and if you didn't know bout this I wouldn't blame you, it could be an easy mistake, but where is Felena Feral at? shes actually a cannon character from the series. If you just hadn't seen the episodes with her in them then I totaly get it, I'm just such a big nerd that I had, so seeing the character missing in such a "world changing" drama seemed a little out of place. Missing character or no this is still a decent story. Keep it up :)
Lord Dakina chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
This story remains one of my faves on this site due to the sheer size of the mystery behind the sudden transport of good sized chuck of a city like that.

However, I would like to see the effect it has on Miss Briggs as well, as she now in effect the one in charge of the city section displaced, she would be dealing with the non enforcer tasks, such as securing a clean water supply, proving food for the citiens and restoring power to the city.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Hmmm, interesting. Wonder what Razor is up to? _ Guess i'll have to wait and find out. Will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I'm loving this new story Uly,you have me hoocked on it already. I eagerly look forward to finding out more. Like if they're alone on that world, or are there other inhabitants and the like.

A question though, how did T-Bone and Razor get into the city and to Enforcer HQ without any vehicles?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
ouchie, that's gotta smart, not having any weapons. man wonder how their gonna pull this off. can't wait to see what happens next. _ will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Alright, pretty intriguing Uly, I'm so looking forward to finding out more.

But I wouldn't consider the yard as a well known place, since it'd have to be way out on the outskirts of the city. And the only ones to go out there, would be the ones getting their cars fixed.

Also if it left the basements exposed, wouldn't that mean that the hangar is exposed too? Since it is pretty much the basement of the garage.

It's a very interesting story. that I look forward to finding out where the taken buildings and Kats went.
missfae chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow... great start. Indeed, what happened to the Enforcers and how will that affect the city. Dang, you have so many wonderful stories out there, and I love them all. And, I turned another reader onto you, Max, and he can't stop talking about how good your writing is. *g* However, I do need a favor from you, can you tell you muse to contact my muse, I haven't been able to write all summer.