Reviews for How 4kids Screwed the Akatsuki
LilKit69 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
lol pretty funny new to crackfics but so far enjoying your work
Union Jacquiline chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
No one in britain talks like that, or has ever talked like that at any point in history. I would know, I am british. I don't agree with that being humorous, because everyone has pulled the 'right-o-old-chaps' joke here to the point where you feel homicidal urges. Don't you start that too.
xelacy chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
love it
Miss P.I Staker chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It's shit how 4Kids destroyed Naruto characters, ESPECIALLY the Akatsuki, But I have to say, Im English (Yeah,England, crappy weather, all that shit) But I have NEVER met anyone who talks in a trashy English 19th centuary accent here, People swear in England.
FinSu chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
NUUUUUUUUUU! SCREW YOU 4KIDS!
theDoctorlies chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
WTF?

Is 4Kids seriously going to ruin Naruto for me?

Poor Hidan. He's got such a dirty mouth, but now he's british...
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
This is hilarious! I liked Hidan's the best-oh Ra, they wouldn't dare make him British-would they? AGHH! Stupid 4kids ruins every anime they are entrusted with! DX

Anyway..good story. Very funny!
DM-sama chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Ku ku ku ku ku ku ku ku ku...Pokemon...Ku ku... Pein thing should be that he hates pirceings and such... he he... I love torturing these guys...
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Randomness is good.

xD
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter!

haha i used to be obsesed with Pokemon training cards... never knew how to battle with the though :/ lmao

please update soon! :)
TobiGB chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
This was a great chapter Kakuzu obssesed with pokemon cards that was genius. I can't wait to see who the next victum is going to be update soon. _
Miguel-senpai chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
LOL amazing chapter, i cant stop laughing xD my fav part was when itachi told kisame he killed his fish xDD
edahthagbnaerbngangrateanarm.u chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
kill $kids they dont now whats good or funny thier killing us all. but that was chrak good
Reimei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
What the hell did you do to Hidan? This story made me ROFL
xxkeeponlivingxx chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
That...has to be the most original storyline I've ever heard. And Hidan, British?

*falls over and imitates the giggling/gagging of Deidara*

Please continue!