Reviews for Vampire Prophecies
francesca chapter 8 . 4/8
Please continue your history is so interesting .I love it :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Gahh not to be rude but I don't like ino with sasuke
Sandy smiles chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
That was great!
I would like to see more Ino's point of view!
Update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Don't change ino! Yes she might act like a love sick person but her persona is what makes her unique from the others. She shows her true nature and if you were to change her just like that review said, then everything would be kinda boring and that would make all the vampires nearly 'perfect'.
Ino sets a nice mood compared to the other serious ones. Please don't change her!
unkown99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it but it seam to have a true blood feel
Sandy smiles chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Your making Ino sound like a love sick fool,could you make Ino as a very cool kind of person,and she actually is as smart as everyone in the group but she is just pretending to be a a love sick fool to Sasuke so no one would not what her real motive is?

Ino of course have a hidden agenda,that's why she is acting so close to Sasuke!
I'm not making Ino not love Sasuke but something is stopping her from doing so,maybe she knew right from the start the boy's secret and she can't love Sasuke because of that,she act close to Sasuke at the start just to get more information, but soon fell in love with him.

I hope you would add this to your story,thank you
Rubyduby20 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I really like this one, and update soon please.
Rubyduby20 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Oh my gosh I love the part where Sasuke says "He touched her," I will not stand for this," We must go now!", and i also love the part where Itachis eyes were staring in the back of Sakuras head burning.
it is the best chapter i read of now, but maybe chapter 5 is better.
Rubyduby20 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
omg! It is the best!
Rubyduby20 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
it is so good.
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
This is well pretty good keep it up the story flows well.
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
This is intresting. I'll keep reading.
Dark Lilly 2066 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
please update the story! i miss your updates
vixenkitsune11 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Hi i know this is not a long review but i would be very happy if you could do some more chapters as i am enjoying this story very much so and i would like to know more of what will happen. xx
Amara-nii chan chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
i love this glad you updated keep up your asowme work and update whenever you can c ya love all your stories