Reviews for Broken
maphie chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
And it ends.
maphie chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Oh goodness. Now I know a bit what it feels like to love someone who you know will disappoint you in the end. I think I'm only 1 chapter away from being in limbo for possibly ever... But since we are all attracted to things that might hurt us, I plough through...
maphie chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
When Tanya makes an appearance in a fic, I hold my breath until I establish exactly who she will be in the narrative. I think his one is a friendly T. Maybe provide a little comedic relief?
maphie chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
James already? Oh boy. I have a feeling I'm going to not be happy where this story ends as a WIP. I couldn't help it though. The first few chaps got me hooked.
maphie chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Wow. Broken indeed.
maphie chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Whew! I was hoping the asshole wasn't Edward. I wasn't in the mood for a drugged out Edward. :-)
Debbie White chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Great story! Some chapters I laughed and some I cried. ... Please keep going can't wait for the next one! I don't trust James and I think she should tell someone! :)
tracylynn329 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Happy New Year! I just read this through for the fifth time and I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Please update soon. TLC
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad that you didn't make Edward the bad guy. I love how you kept Alice pretty true to form. A little more Emmett and Jasper dialogue would be nice.
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Uggh gut wrenching! Keep up the brilliant work
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm coming over from Breathe Again, which by the way is the name of my favorite Sara Bareilles song (look it up), and i decided to give this a try because you are just brilliant! I have only ready one chapter and you have got your hook in me already :) I'm on to the next one...
KimiD chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Whew at least we know the store is not going under. Our Mrs. Schaeffer is well provided for. I am sure her husband must have left her well provided for. Bella is so sweet her, almost like a daughter. And now she can properly take care of things at the store without having to stress over it. Yeah, james is popping up a lot... not sure that is a good thing. Will he try to hurt Bella, or Mrs. Schaeffer? Remains to be seen... A bit unnerving him being around, startling her "on accident" seems to me in order Not to do that he would let his presence be known so she did not get spooked... just sayin'
KimiD chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
.That! Asking her out for coffee, ' . interesting that he walked into Her store to look for books. Could it be fate, LOL or the only bookstore close by... LOL
KimiD chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
My, My seems Alice does not have a very high opinion of Edward and she definitely did Not have anything to do with 'Eddie' meeting Bella. They all seem to rally around her though and Bella considers them her closest friends. Poor Edward waking up in That kind of room... that would have made me dizzy, LOL
KimiD chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Mrs. Schaeffer seems like a sweet woman and maybe getting on in years perhaps she'll will the store to Bella if she passes since she does not seem to have any family, at least that Bella knows of. James... seems he's already stalking her, even though he seems alright now, is he really or will something set him off, "if I can't have you no one is going to have you" kind of mentality. Guess we will just have to bide our time...see what happens.