Reviews for In Which There Is Awkwardness
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice, I've already read this just forgot to review.
Aipom4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Mai and Zuko are both at fault for the state their relationship is in. Zuko is too passionate and Mai isn't passionate enough. Mai doesn't want to talk about things (as seen in the show. She always just kisses Zuko, and expects that to solve everything), and Zuko refuses to give her the space she needs to get her head on straight, because he wants to solves things here and now, instead of waiting for it to simmer down, and talk when they're both calmer. Both are at fault.

i agree btw when will u write another zutara story?
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
cool. cooler with the background info too.

brittney
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wait, wait... first there was the tiff between Mai and Sparky, (where Sparky explodes with the What thing and Mai looks away guilitily) then they attempt sex (for which Sparky was not 'up' to) and then they're back to tiffing? O.O
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Loved the pie symbolism :D
Asabella chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
heheheh pie...

I love this story... JUN!
Xstarfighter chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It was very nice. keep writing.
SporadicInsanity chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I am really, really enjoying this saga. Very much so. You write the characters with such... life and spunk and and... they're wonderfully in character, but you seem to inject them with something a bit more.

I dunno, did that make sense? I can't really explain it, unfortunately. Hehe.

And I love how you made the fruit pies symbolize things. Most fanfic writers wouldn't put that much effort and care into it. ]
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
a cool continuation, toph is absolutely awesome as usual and i love how you writer her interaction with suki, especially when they gang up on sokka, the grand lotus would have to be nuts not to want toph in the black lotuc society and now woohoo to my pomegranate thing being right! when you say character sketch, do you want just what the character looks like or what?
xyzisme chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yes! I'm in! :)

Liked this chapter, although all the pies got a bit confusing. What exactly do you mean by a quick sketch for a self insert?
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Another story already? You're spoiling us you know that? Anyway, excellent work on this (as always), keep up the great work.
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 8/2/2009