Reviews for Just Dance
Lone Triarii chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
A very nice story and an enjoyably read. I loved it!
Teucrian chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Nice story, it was well-structured.
RedSavant chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Good stuff, good stuff! I love that you managed to slip in some Kyon/Yuki near the end, though it felt a tiny bit forced for Kyon to go from 'oh, right, forgot about Nagato' to calling her a goddess. Nothing's wrong with either bit, but I felt like it was missing an intermediate step. Just my opinion, of course.

Also, having taken a ballroom dancing class myself, I love that the issue is that Haruhi's trying to lead. Truly an inspired premise, and very well-executed.

Looking forward to reading more SH from you!
Anmynous chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
"as proudly as an evenly tanned nudist"? That's an interesting simile.

lol at Obelix impersonation, though I don't know that they have that over there

Ah, even I forgot about Yuki... typical.

Ultimately, bravo. Feels like something right out of the canon. Not so heavy-handed and clumsy in the relations between Kyon and the others like other fics tend to be, but rather with the same subtlety the novels used. The scenario itself seems entirely plausible too.

No complaints whatsoever.
Rogue Vector chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Aw... Nagato loves to dance.

Beautifully written. Well done.
Another Duck chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
This fic certainly have the style of the light novels, in particular the ambiguity of Kyon's thoughts and spoken words. I'm not sure I rememeber Koizumi speaking that exaggerated, but it's not mismatched in his mouth.

I do wonder about the two times Haruhi was shocked into silence, though. The minor bit where she just couldn't think of another derogatory word for Kyon was a little out of place. The second was a little more understandable, although it's still not quite like her to worry as much as she did, at least so openly. It might've helped that they were alone, but it's still in his presence she shows the most embarrassment to those things.

Either way, it was a fun fic to read, and sufficiently original. You've got their personalities straight, which is always a plus, as well as enough interesting situations.
MissAkari chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Such a great ending! And this story only had two chapters. I can really feel Kyon's voice and personality in the way you wrote it. You also have the characterization of everyone else down quite well also. Nice job.

HAHAAHAHA This is called "Just Dance", and Nagato having a POKER FACE. Haha, just wanted to point that out.
roankun chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
great. that's all i've got to say. that's the only way to describe it.
mopotter17 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
wow, the two chapters of this fic were a PERFECT pov from Kyon, all the sarcasm and little insights! it could've really been from the book/manga/anime [whichever you prefer!]

I'm not very good at writing reviews, but let's just say this was really well written and that you've nailed Kyon's personality as well as the rest of the SOS Brigade; though Koizumi does seem a bit too formal, but I haven't watched the series in FOREVER so I can't really remember how he's supposed to be! XP
leonazo chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
*cryes histerically*

So nice! Beautiful description and ambientation. Kyon can't be more in character that he already is, as well as all the other ones.

I just loved all the chapter. It's really hard to say wich part i liked the most but maybe it was when Kyon finally danced with Haruhi, way back into the clubroom. It was really nice and romantic, i could imagine all the scene i my head even when it was just written. Also i like that you describe expressions, it helps one to get into the story.

It doesn't say 'complete' yet so i'm kinda hoping for a next part. Even when this chapter close the story perfectly.

Keep the awesome job up!

León
leonazo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You must be one of the few writers who gets Kyon really well. I'm talking about how he describe things and how he talk. Seriously, it seems really good, could just be from the novels.

The plot is nice. quite strange of how did they get to that but i get it's understandable. Also all seems to be very detailed wich is the best work you did.

And I wanna know what did they do on the practice. I suppose you'll explain it on the second-half, or at least, i hope.

Keep it up!

León
MissAkari chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Awesome. Just awesome. Nice idea, and your writing flows smoothly too. I hope you update soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This. is. interesting.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Hah, now I'm curious what she said too...

Nice job. Everybody seemed pretty much 'on', and the premise makes perfect sense. Looking forward to part two.