Reviews for Family Don't End In Blood, Boy
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Wow, interesting take on the story, I didn't see that one coming, but I do believe that Bobby would do that for the boys. Great work.
Nana56 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I think Bobby's a Winchester. Good grief, it's an epidemic! At least he got 10 years instead of just one. *shakes head*

And thanks for not making it an actual death fic. :)
Merisha chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Okay, you are officially EVIL! But I love you anyway LOL :D - OMG Bobby :( - what he wouldn't do for those boys, just breaks my heart!

Awesome drabble, but just far too angsty for my poor heart ROFL :D

Huggles and luv

A sad Mish :D
Merisha chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
OMG NO! NONONO! :(

Thank god Sammy and Bobby found him just in time. THIS IS WHY DRABBLES KILL ME! KILL ME DEDEDED :( (rushes off to next chapter)
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG NO! YOU DIDN'T! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T! :(

Save him! Someone save him! NOW DAMNIT! (rushes off to next chapter)
Twinchy chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Now, that came completely out of the blue after Bobby knocked Dean out - even though I never expected the grizzled hunter to do anything hurting either brother for real.

Bobby making a deal to help Dean sounds very convincing to me - he'd do anything for those boys! And I'm so happy to see you had the CrossroadsDemon offer him ten years. That'll truly make for one long life-span for a hunter, to say the truth (even if the brothers couldn't come up with a solution in time).
Twinchy chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
*squeals in horror*
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh no! *chews down fingernails* What a terrible fate for someone like Dean.
lime juize chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Damn, are you trying to break my heart? *looks at you suspiciously* of course you are, but I don't mind it. ;)

I love how even with these drabbles you can evoke a response out of me.

Anyways loved it!
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
*sucks in a breath* Oh, you did NOT do that to Bobby! o.o ARGH! I mean, he saves Dean, but but but...A! 10 years isn't enough! Oh for the love of his idjits... *Hugs Bobby tight*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
*Gulps. Swallows. Blinks back tears.*

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

So heart-breaking and soul-shredding.
Swellison chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Wow, this is an awesome drabble story! Everyone's point of view rang true. And Bobby's solution was pure Bobby. (I almost wish this had been a regular, long story, then I'd still be biting my fingernails, reading it.)Great job!

Sue
sylia91 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I really think that Bobby on the show would have done it if he had the chance and a deal could be made. Unfortunately the Winchesters are highly coveted and not easily traded for.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2