Reviews for Merc For Hire
Pendragon177 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Heh, I thought it was pretty funny. I wonder why no one else ever thought to have Deadpool in the Hellsing universe. I'd really like to read a fight between him and Alucard. It would probably be hilarious.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow comedic gold I absolutely love Deadpool he fucking rocks so hard and saying Integra is ticklish was priceless and I think Heinkel will think twice about messing with Deadpool's crackers or going near crackers ever again at all for that matter funny story great job.
machiavellianFictionist chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my god, that was actually great! Seriously, aside from the fact that Wade doesn't take any jobs that pay less than a million (well, except that time he was hired to kill a pizza boy) I really can't find anything wrong with this story. It began well, the fight was good and the ending (my favorite part) would have made me fall to the floor if I wasn't already lying down. Good job!
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was actually really cute, I liked it ;)
AdamTheAugmentedWarriorJensen chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
so are you gonna update? its really good.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Yup, everything is more fun with Deadpool.
ElektrikRage chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It got me laughing a little, but I kind-of hoped for more action. Overall, it was fairly good all around, hope you make a sequel.
curtisimo27live .com chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is what I always thought would happen if they met.

make more like this because it is so good.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Alucard would be laughing his a*s of right now if he could see that scene!
Logan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hahaha lol wish there was more
Cross177 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Well, I sure as hell liked it, shame its a one shot, I would love to see shit happen between him and Yumie/Yumiko. That would be funny.
The Layman chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Deadpool needs more screen time.

Seriously.
little.tel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I give it a two thumbs up! _ Gotta love Deadpool, especially him making Integra laugh. I just wish Alucard could have been there to see it.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was a fun read. Makes me want to pick up some Deadpool comics.

Thanks for the great read.

Dagger
Oddity chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
bravo! bravo! a merc fic That DOSENT suck!

i only wish for more!