Reviews for Harder Than You Know
forevertezufuji chapter 1 . 3/18
hmmm... so the description lured me in. i mean, i thought lelouch subduing and dominating schneizel would really be hot. so why did it turned out that he was the one being penetrated? was it because of their height and built? argh, and even suzaku was fucking him, huh? i wonder if the same goes for other fanfics. i only want lelouch as the dom. hm, maybe i'll just read more roloxlulu. at least i'll get what i want there *grins evilly*
Mirror White chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Hello, I come to ask your permission to translate your magnificent work, do not worry, if you do not give due credit can report me, plus I'll let the page to get credit is satisfied.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Schneize hurting your brother? I know lelouch looks so seductive and hot but really rape him 'till his dead I meant bleeding oh well luv your fanfic :-)
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So... Jealousy?
black chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
has any one told u r perfect ?
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome awesome!

This is awesome!

I love the determination to make him feel "something"...he definitely felt that :P

It was great!

violetkisses chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
awesomeee, more of this pairing please.
grimmy lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was a pretty darn awesome one shot thanks for writing this too bad it is a only a one shot oh the humanity he he he. Still very good poor Lelouch is so cute and sad at times what on earth was Schneizel thinking during that? That would make family dinners very akward and Suzaku what is his thoughts on his Lulu doing the horizontal mambo with others.