Reviews for Weight of the World
MWolfe13 chapter 24 . 12/8/2016
Oh man, I was hoping both would be saved
Alex Leigh chapter 60 . 11/21/2016
I think this story is very good. It was interesting and well written and while nothing screamed 'plot hole' it was still surprising.

I will say that the final chapter was very confusing. Not just your normal confusing but hard to follow and understand. Time travel stuff can be like that, so extra effort has to be made to compensate.

Overall it was very good! I've never really been in to time travel, but this was a great read.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
Who the hell cares if someone from a future that is set in stone yet is not born. Get the fuck over yourself Granger and start saving people kill moldy and live life to the fullest.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
What would Hermione's Boggart be?
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Why in the hell does she need to leave them alone? The world she comes from is crappy, maybe she can make it better? I really do hate these time travel fics that don't allow anyone to make things better.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I tried reading your fic, I'm sorry, i really did. I managed about 10 chapters. But its just so non-canon. I love how you've dedicated it to yout friends, but the characters are annoying rather than intriguing. Dumbledore's initial acceptance of Hermione is baffling. Its supposed to be a war period, you just don't trust so easily. And finally, Its Forward, not foreward.
acetwolf94 chapter 60 . 5/23/2016
I LOVE IT! REALLY GOOD! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I love this story SOOOOOO much. I read it once two years ago and spent 4 hours today combing through the archive trying to find it, using various tags. I LOVE THIS STORY!
lena chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Good story, but not for me. The characters are too OOC and shallow that it's getting painful for me to continue reading.
caitlin.woods.372 chapter 60 . 2/21/2015
hi. i loved your fanfic but i just think for future reference (if you're still writing) that you should use some of the characters mentioned in the books. Marlene McKinnon was in the marauders year, as was Alice (soon to be Longbottom). Both were in Gryffindor. Frank Longbottom while the Marauders are in their 7th year is only just out of hogwarts and was in the year above the Marauders. I loved what you did with Luna's mum, and tell your friend Rayne that her name is awesome. thanks for inspiring my mind with your amazing story Caitlin Woods
zombiekins5948 chapter 60 . 2/13/2015
I love your story. It was awsome. Thank you for making this
Dripper of Blood chapter 46 . 1/4/2015
Fantastical story.
MorganGranger chapter 45 . 1/4/2015
Hermione has no brother.
oneeyereader chapter 43 . 1/4/2015
Greyhound not Grey Hound. Also the name of a bus company.
PussycatPippin chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
WAIT!... WHAT?... Okay you totally lot me I'm so very very confused. i hope Hermione this Sirius the truth wan he ask her for if she do not i fear the worst.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
This is not part of the review I'm just telling you this so you know way I'm not reviewing for a week K. I have to take a brake from this story because I living to go see my Uncle in LA.