Reviews for Weight of the World
I love this story SOOOOOO much. I read it once two years ago and spent 4 hours today combing through the archive trying to find it, using various tags. I LOVE THIS STORY!
lena chapter 4 . 3/29
Good story, but not for me. The characters are too OOC and shallow that it's getting painful for me to continue reading.
caitlin.woods.372 chapter 60 . 2/21
hi. i loved your fanfic but i just think for future reference (if you're still writing) that you should use some of the characters mentioned in the books. Marlene McKinnon was in the marauders year, as was Alice (soon to be Longbottom). Both were in Gryffindor. Frank Longbottom while the Marauders are in their 7th year is only just out of hogwarts and was in the year above the Marauders. I loved what you did with Luna's mum, and tell your friend Rayne that her name is awesome. thanks for inspiring my mind with your amazing story Caitlin Woods
zombiekins5948 chapter 60 . 2/13
I love your story. It was awsome. Thank you for making this
Dripper of Blood chapter 46 . 1/4
Fantastical story.
MorganGranger chapter 45 . 1/4
Hermione has no brother.
oneeyereader chapter 43 . 1/4
Greyhound not Grey Hound. Also the name of a bus company.
PussycatPippin chapter 21 . 1/3
WAIT!... WHAT?... Okay you totally lot me I'm so very very confused. i hope Hermione this Sirius the truth wan he ask her for if she do not i fear the worst.
This is not part of the review I'm just telling you this so you know way I'm not reviewing for a week K. I have to take a brake from this story because I living to go see my Uncle in LA.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 20 . 1/3
Well you can just tie me up and color me confused.
I put this down once and i do it again i so very happy that I'm not Hermione this is well it's CONFUSING poor girl. I hope it all ends the way it aposs to and I honestly hope that the way it aposs to be is having it were everyone is happy I know it a lot to ask for but I STILL WANT IT!
Great chapter
Pussycat Pippin chapter 19 . 1/3
I meant to put this in the review before now but it did not happen because of my silly forgetful brain well would you know it forgot I guess I can't be to mad at it for it remembered this time as some say it better late then never. l really like how you put so much in to the characters such as how they themselves are and there close I find it hard to wright a story (not that I do the I did about 3 in school because I had too) and one with so much detail it hurt's my brain just thanking about it.
This chapter is very nice love Hermione sleepover party love her gifts I 'm glad that she see's that Peter is not a backstabber yet and so there for is going to try to stop's him from becoming one I seriously hope she succeed in doing so if she doe's then maybe Lilly and James will live and Harry will have a better childhood I know she can't save Olivia( I heat that it is that way for her her friends and espacley her fiance) for it will be the end of Basil but please please let her be able to save Peter for being a backstabber it mite not stop Lilly and James deaths but but it will save Peter in the long run. That Rayne is crazy why in the world is she wearing heal slippers it really defeats the purpose of slippers dose it not.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 18 . 1/3
Yes Rayne is right Sirius and Hermione cute. So Rayne has the Doe sweet of her to let Hermione pick out a dress for the ball which turn out to really be her surprise birthday party and not a ball how amazingly sweet of Sirius the rest of The Marauders the seven year Gryffindor girls and her other friend's but manly Sirius. I love the fact that all the Marauders had a date to the party.
That Snape is a piece of work isn't he Hermione just need to stay away from him not that she likely will do so.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 17 . 1/2
Another inventful breakfast only this time there was no Howler.
The Divination teacher seem to be real not a well whatever Trealwney. So Hermione is really not going to be able to stop devastating event of 1981 ow that hurts knowing that really it does although with her and Sirius get to be VERY very close maybe just maybe she can.
I'm trying something new hope it not annoying and I hope it is easier to understand if not I'm sorry!

Well that was a inventful breakfast you never know what is gong to happen.
I most certainly hope I never ever ever meet a Boggart I don't know how I fell sorryer for all of them at scarey or just plan hurtful I think thought because she had more people and she had to see the Dark Lord it would be Hermione. I glad she has Sirius and Lilly James. Hermione and Sirius are now really oafishly going out YEA!
It's a nice chapter sad scary but nice.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 15 . 1/2
I had a nice long Review for this chapter but it did not go in to the get to the reviewing list which piss me off what piss me of even more is that instead of live it in the review box below that story like it did wan in did not put my review list the other time it totally erase everything I had put down for this chapter review which took a long time because I slow at typing and very bad at spelling so I had to go back and forth from the review box to GOOGLE search to see how to spell a word I to do may do that just for this yes these word's but they are not for me I don't know why they just are not. I not doing all that again just to have it be mean to me again so here is my new review not the one I wanted to gave you but the one you going to get I sorry for whatever this is right here. okay with that dune here is my review.

I just LOVE Lilly and James's relationship love love love.

Poor Peter if I got treated like a lackey by those who were my friends and get taking for granted which after reading this chapter I see that he dose well I have no clue what I do I really honestly betray them did (hopefully Hermione can change that)

Smart sweet and wise no wounder Olivia is in Revenclaw LIKE her I do I jut heat that her fate is so so sad.

Allergic to the library OH please as if your just lazy Sirius. Oh and hello Sirius and Remus how about you use that MAP of yours uh?

I smell TROUBLE really really deep TROUBLE.
Movie goer chapter 35 . 1/2
Go see the new hobbitmovie next.