Reviews for Weight of the World
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 13 . 8/1
Who the hell cares if someone from a future that is set in stone yet is not born. Get the fuck over yourself Granger and start saving people kill moldy and live life to the fullest.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 8/1
What would Hermione's Boggart be?
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 8 . 8/1
Why in the hell does she need to leave them alone? The world she comes from is crappy, maybe she can make it better? I really do hate these time travel fics that don't allow anyone to make things better.
I tried reading your fic, I'm sorry, i really did. I managed about 10 chapters. But its just so non-canon. I love how you've dedicated it to yout friends, but the characters are annoying rather than intriguing. Dumbledore's initial acceptance of Hermione is baffling. Its supposed to be a war period, you just don't trust so easily. And finally, Its Forward, not foreward.
acetwolf94 chapter 60 . 5/23
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I love this story SOOOOOO much. I read it once two years ago and spent 4 hours today combing through the archive trying to find it, using various tags. I LOVE THIS STORY!
lena chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
Good story, but not for me. The characters are too OOC and shallow that it's getting painful for me to continue reading.
caitlin.woods.372 chapter 60 . 2/21/2015
hi. i loved your fanfic but i just think for future reference (if you're still writing) that you should use some of the characters mentioned in the books. Marlene McKinnon was in the marauders year, as was Alice (soon to be Longbottom). Both were in Gryffindor. Frank Longbottom while the Marauders are in their 7th year is only just out of hogwarts and was in the year above the Marauders. I loved what you did with Luna's mum, and tell your friend Rayne that her name is awesome. thanks for inspiring my mind with your amazing story Caitlin Woods
zombiekins5948 chapter 60 . 2/13/2015
I love your story. It was awsome. Thank you for making this
Dripper of Blood chapter 46 . 1/4/2015
Fantastical story.
MorganGranger chapter 45 . 1/4/2015
Hermione has no brother.
oneeyereader chapter 43 . 1/4/2015
Greyhound not Grey Hound. Also the name of a bus company.
PussycatPippin chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
WAIT!... WHAT?... Okay you totally lot me I'm so very very confused. i hope Hermione this Sirius the truth wan he ask her for if she do not i fear the worst.
This is not part of the review I'm just telling you this so you know way I'm not reviewing for a week K. I have to take a brake from this story because I living to go see my Uncle in LA.
Pussycat Pippin chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Well you can just tie me up and color me confused.
I put this down once and i do it again i so very happy that I'm not Hermione this is well it's CONFUSING poor girl. I hope it all ends the way it aposs to and I honestly hope that the way it aposs to be is having it were everyone is happy I know it a lot to ask for but I STILL WANT IT!
Great chapter
Pussycat Pippin chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
I meant to put this in the review before now but it did not happen because of my silly forgetful brain well would you know it forgot I guess I can't be to mad at it for it remembered this time as some say it better late then never. l really like how you put so much in to the characters such as how they themselves are and there close I find it hard to wright a story (not that I do the I did about 3 in school because I had too) and one with so much detail it hurt's my brain just thanking about it.
This chapter is very nice love Hermione sleepover party love her gifts I 'm glad that she see's that Peter is not a backstabber yet and so there for is going to try to stop's him from becoming one I seriously hope she succeed in doing so if she doe's then maybe Lilly and James will live and Harry will have a better childhood I know she can't save Olivia( I heat that it is that way for her her friends and espacley her fiance) for it will be the end of Basil but please please let her be able to save Peter for being a backstabber it mite not stop Lilly and James deaths but but it will save Peter in the long run. That Rayne is crazy why in the world is she wearing heal slippers it really defeats the purpose of slippers dose it not.