Reviews for Pressure
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I enjoyed reading this, good job on keeping it at a decent length without sacrificing on content or quality :-)
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww, cute ending. :] Great story. It was... just right.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
great story
shepsgirl72 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very Nice!

I like the way none of his friends are actually that good at communicating with Sheppard, but they each play their part in pulling him through none-the-less. :D
SGAFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lovely! What a great short story with a wonderful glimpse into all of the characters and their reaction to Sheppard. And our boy being so brave... *sigh*

Great read, thank you! :)
new creation chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I loved it! Feel free to publish anything "crawling" or otherwise. I really enjoy your work. God bless you
Linnzi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this so much. I was re-reading your stories just the other day, and was hoping you'd write again! Huh, I even liked Keller here, so you're a miracle worker! Lol! I jest. Seriously though, I loved the team love here. It's something we didn't get to see on screen that much, and it's so satisfying to read. Well done. I do hope you'll write some more soon? Pretty please? :)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love this story. It made me smile. Team-love! *sigh*

Thanks!
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wonderful to see this published finally. Great job.

- Sheppardfan (aka Ashanome)
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Nice whump fic ga and well worth the wait.
EllieV chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That's a very sweet little story. You shouldn't have left it hanging around for so long. :)