Reviews for The complexity of belief
HigherMagic chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I liked this, especially the beginning when Castiel's so angry at Jimmy and Dean and is basically having a mini-rant in his head. Made me laugh. Maybe you could have stretched it out a bit more, though, so that it didn't seem so rushed?

Maybe that was your intent; I'm a bit of a rambler myself. I can't help it.

Much Loves,

HM x
erisnymph chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was pure awesome. I love that you merged the vessel to the angel; I love that you didn't take how Misha Collins decided to portray Castiel and turn him into some sniveling human. I thought it interesting that you kept Jimmy in the body the entire time (and I did wonder what happened to him when Castiel possessed him).

Excellently done. It seemed almost natural, like hey, this could happen with these two characters. Loved it! And your final line - so beautiful. It makes me think of the blind followers I can't handle in the faith, and those who are real are the one who have figured out their beliefs. As you said, they know what they needed and they went for it. Absolutely loved this fic. :)
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is an excellent story and I love it. It doesn't matter if you haven't seen season 4 much. This was excellent. Keep up the great work :)
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That's hott :D And adorible. I 'aw'ed repeatedly. Absolutely lovely darling, just what I wanted.