Reviews for Chack is the Best Medicine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
but but wait do vaccines work that way?
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
pandemic 2 i knew it!... did he get madegascar?

i think i might play it not with this particular virus and see how well i fare!_!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE THAT GAME! I could never get to Madagascar though... The idiots would close off all the harbors, meh. I love Jack, he is so awesome.

ONly Jack could break his finger flicking off the Monks, as for the forty surgeons it took to save them.

Win.
StrongerThanISeem chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Well, all I can say is, I love it! Chack is such an amazing pairing, and of course, you are THE best author- topping Silvarbelle, no matter what you say.

Syringe, Vaccine, and Treatment all tie to be my favorite- but I'm sure its the same with others, too. :) By the way, in your after-note, you did not comment on 'Syringe'. Honestly, with your sense of humor, it would of been hellofa lot funnier if you did. XD Not that I don't love this story- because I do. :D

This is a medical Chack story- but aren't you being a hypocrite by making people so addicted to Chack (which, coincidentally, sounds like 'crack'. Oh the woes of irony. ;P)?
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
This one had me quite literally laughing out loud! I think this is one of, if not your best subject Chack stories yet! And I always look forward to more of them! But I'm also lazy, hence why I haven't reviewed one yet... sorry.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love these little prompts of yours; I always get so excited to see a new one up. I loved Treatment, somehow I doubt Jack forgave his parents too quickly when they finally realized just how cruel they were being.
Existence's Bane chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"Treatment" was actually my favorite. Quite lovely.

Thanks for writing.
ForeverDoll chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I love it, its kind of kinky and yet funny.